Deliver us from evil

Caroline nodded once at the two familiar hybrids before heading inside of the church. "If Damon is still in town, he is hiding really well because Klaus' hybrids can't find him anywhere." she told Stefan.

Stefan was resting against a bench while Liz was making yet another round of calls.

"If he was a subject for this society then he is going after everyone that was ever part of it, I wouldn't be surprised that he came after you..." Stefan's thoughtful look became wary.

"Why would he come after Caroline?" Liz lowered the phone from her ear. "He can't possibly blame her for what Bill did..."

Caroline exchanged an urgent look with Stefan. "Stefan just means to say that Damon is unpredictable mom..." she turned to Liz with an easy smile.

"How unpredictable are we talking about? Because I can't find my uncle anywhere." Camille stormed inside of the church demanding immediate answers.

"Cami!" Caroline jolted happy to see the other and quickly hugged her. "Oh my God, it feels so good to see you again."

"Where is my uncle?" the older blonde pushed Caroline away somewhat rudely. "Do you know where he is?"

"He is probably with my brother, the one who tried to kill you." Stefan told Camille.

She pulled her sleeves up like she was trying to keep busy with something else rather than the hurtful look from Caroline's eyes. "Why aren't you out there searching for him?" she focused on the handsome man present.

Stefan cocked an eyebrow, was she even serious? After a few deliberating seconds he just chose to walk away, he needed blood or a drink and he wasn't finding any of them inside of a church with a newborn.

Camille searched for Caroline expecting an appropriate reaction this time. "We need to find him."

"I think that something happened to you..." Caroline pressed her lips and forced her brain to work. "You aren't supposed to be here."

"This is my uncle's church." Camille shook her head. "You are the one who shouldn't be here."

Caroline stepped back because Camille's tone of skin changed into a paler shade.

Camille touched her chest. "I'm bleeding." she said in a strange calm way.

"Your heart is missing honey." Liz informed her shocked and unable to carry on with her call.

"Caroline killed me." Camille stated.

Caroline was struck with the way the ghostly image of Camille confronted her and she started shaking her head vehemently. "No, it wasn't me."

"It was because of you. My uncle was right, if you hadn't become my friend I would still be alive." Camille said with a faint trail of blood slipping through the corner of her mouth.

Caroline backed away further from Camille, inside of the church it became darker and she bumped into the benches on her way out, she looked for her mother but Liz was gone from the strange dream that she was having.

Camille slumped lifeless to the ground and Caroline stared at her for a few seconds not knowing what to do.

"Sweetheart?"

She jumped startled and turned back to face Klaus, she gasped because his smile and the warmth in his eyes were back, without losing another second she laced her arms around his neck. "Thank God that you are here."

He circled his arms around her as well and she only pulled away from him when she realized that she was now standing in the middle of the woods.

"Forgive me love." he merely said dropping his fangs at the same time that he grabbed her arm forcefully.