Legacy

Chapter 30: Legacy

She was not satisfied.

Rebekah's snarl was one of a vile hungry beast and she made way to Elijah's neck ready to bite him there as well when Klaus pulled her back, she frowned finding herself locked inside of his hold and fought him hard, she growled horribly hating the steel restrain around her arms and regardless of Klaus' force she still tried to launch herself at Elijah who clutched a bleeding and deeply injured arm, the blood she took from him instants ago fell from her chin to the floor and her long pointy fangs were all that anyone could recognize from the gory image.

Caroline tore apart a piece of a curtain and hurried to Elijah wrapping the fabric around his wound, the proximity of young blood however only made Rebekah react even more and she snarled violently at Caroline, ravenous to taste her blood.

Caroline took a step back while Elijah stood in front of her protecting her, Klaus was addressing Rebekah by her name but she was not listening at all, she also had those deep black eyes that didn't seem to distinguish anyone, not even Kol who came into the living room confused.

"What's with the big rumble?" he asked halting at once. "Bekah?"

His voice echoed Bonnie's surprise. "Why is she like that?" Bonnie stayed behind because Klaus was strong, stronger than any of them and he was struggling to keep Rebekah still.

"She just attacked Elijah out of nowhere." Caroline secured the fabric around Elijah's wound but she shared a look with him because the improvised dressing was rapidly becoming soaking wet with blood.

They looked behind at a Rebekah wriggling her way to break free and fighting Klaus with such a new-found strength that she smiled when the tiniest opening came about.

He really just eased his hold around her for the smallest inch but it was enough for Rebekah, she hurtled her head back against his face and quickly turned around shoving him against the wall.

The shock that she actually succeeded to propel Klaus that far was however dealt with swiftness because she was standing in front of Elijah now with a cruel smile, she buried her fingers into his wound as she grabbed him brutally and with a turn tossed him far away as well.

Caroline gulped down faced with the uncanny monster that she did not know, Rebekah was sinister as she moved her head targeting Caroline, the black lines moved like they had a life of their own which only further troubled Caroline and she hopped to be quicker than Rebekah as she ran away.

And she almost was, if it wasn't for the tremendous impact that Rebekah caused by pining her blurring body against the front door and viciously aiming at that vein in her neck, Caroline closed her eyes expecting to have her throat destroyed but Rebekah released her with a particular excruciating yell of pain.

Everyone looked at Bonnie who held her hands in the air controlling Rebekah through induced pain.

Rebekah went down on one knee, her breath was shallow, deep and when she lifted her eyes regaining her self-control Bonnie knew that she was in trouble, she narrowed her eyes but Rebekah only seemed to get stronger by the second, as she slowly snarled again Bonnie was the one expecting the lash out and she tried preparing for it, when Rebekah tackled Caroline she made a huge dent on the front door, Bonnie knew that the crash alone would kill her.

Gaining speed as she started running Rebekah was only stopped by a wall that suddenly appeared in front of her, the Original growled upset with Caroline, Elijah and Kol who protected Bonnie.

"That's definitely new..." Bonnie mumbled bewildered with the powerful silent image.

On her hand Rebekah didn't have time to process it all, she was missing a brother and turned around looking for him.