Bleeding on the dance floor

"Hekate was a Greek goddess, back then they all believed that she mastered everything from the powers of the full moon to ghosts and necromancy, meaning that she could interfere with the other side and connect to the dead but she could also deal with creatures like werewolves." Bonnie excitedly explained Caroline while turning pages on one of the books she took from Kol.

"If I got it right, you descend from this Hekate figure while she descended from Qetsiyah." Caroline popped the cork of another champagne bottle.

"Umm..." Bonnie interrupted her coffee sipping. "Kol and I are certain that she was a Supreme, at first we thought that she was just some hostess for Qetsiyah but if we really look into it, it makes sense that she was a Supreme instead, which also supports a big theory that we have, maybe all Supremes come from that lineage and I fall right smack into the middle of all that."

"What about Gen-wench?" Caroline grumbled before drinking straight from the bottle.

"She likes killing people and she's a psycho with a thing for Klaus..." Bonnie was careful with the usage of her tone. "She made a shrine for him but we destroyed that when Kol burned the house down."

"She compelled Klaus to stop liking me." Caroline sulked resting the bottle against her forehead while she closed her eyes.

"I'm sorry Care... how are you?" she asked sincerely.

"I'm fine." Caroline sounded merry.

"I'll be back soon, we just stopped to have breakfast but then it's a straight drive home." Bonnie guaranteed with affection.

"How's your road trip with Kol going so far?" Caroline leaned back inside of the huge bathtub.

Bonnie closed the book and started outlining the big letters engraved on the old cover. "It was nice being away from everything and spending time alone with him, we kind of got closer because of it..."

Caroline eagerly kept on drinking from the bottle before pressing for details. "Any big progress that is making you blush?"

Bonnie smiled looking outside the diner where Kol was engaged on an intense phone conversation that already lasted for half an hour. "Only his stubble that is starting to make an appearance and... I was not ready for that." she sighed finding him hotter than ever with the new look.

Caroline grunted. "Idiots with scruffy unshaven faces."

"You can say that again." Bonnie gazed at her sight.

"I'm not saying anything, I'm drinking all the champagne left in the house and then I'm going to sleep until September comes." Caroline chuckled with the rest of the joke that wasn't coming.

"That doesn't sound like the Caroline I know." Bonnie left the small place and went outside to meet up with Kol.

"I just had my heart shredded into a million pieces so I'm handling things with panache."

"You need to stop talking like Klaus." Bonnie warned her.

"Come on love, don't be upset." Caroline managed a perfect British accent.

"It's not funny Caroline." Bonnie assured her before ending the call.

Kol was just ending his as well and took the coffee she offered him with a smile.

"The coffee was getting cold." she told him with a lazy gaze, unlike other things that were pretty much sizzling between them.

"I was first on the phone with Elijah, he's trying to help Nik with the hex but then I got another call about a flock headed south that intrigued me and I got distracted with that."