Full circle

Chapter 17: Full circle
Caroline's hand glided down from his hair to the back of his neck, she caressed the warm skin under her fingertips with a small smile right before another amazing kiss started between them, she wasn't even thinking when a tiny moan escaped her because his big hand traveled down the side of her body and pressed her to him a bit.

Nor was she in command when her leg went over his and her grip around his neck pulled him down with her forcing them to move from their initial position resting on their side, now she was under him and answering an intense kiss that she didn't want to forfeit, so it was with illogical joy that she enjoyed the fact that he was the first to break the kiss and that he breathed hard against her lips before he trapped her bottom lip in a playful nibble.

They shared a long look and it was Caroline who eagerly searched for his lips again, for another long and powerful kiss and her leg took the liberty of moving again with a naughty life of its own, it surprised her that when her knee tucked his back there was a low growl from Klaus but it left her astounded that the deep sound aroused her so much.

She was the one breaking the kiss this time and looking for that air that she didn't need, part of her was sad that his eyes were normal instead of yellow and that's when she noticed how different everything was.

Granted that she hadn't been with that many boys, but Tyler was the one reference for her since she had been with him the longest and if she basically talked the entire time while she was making out with him, which frustrated Tyler endlessly, with Klaus she couldn't even think of a word to say nor dared she think of one to say because that would imply not feeling his lips moving so skillfully against hers.

Unlike Tyler he wasn't rushed and tried to get as many kisses in as he could to take advantage of their new breathing abilities, Klaus was passionate but he took attention to all the small details.

He was powerful but he wasn't selfish which ultimately left her out of her element, because Klaus kissed her making sure that she enjoyed this as well, his hands weren't everywhere but he touched and applied pressure in all the right places and with the best timing ever.

He wasn't too eager to prove how much of a good kisser he was, the thing was that Klaus knew exactly how good he was and he hadn't even crossed a single line yet, there hadn't been a single touch that was mischievous or uncomfortable for her and she had been the one to take action changing their positions so that he was on top of her.

He might want this as much as she did but she was in control, not him.

He had been so quick to realize all the small things that she liked, Caroline liked to be touched, her body reacted naturally to strong hands caressing her with a gentle unhurried touch and she really liked the way that he kissed her with a maturity that she wanted to explore.

No one had the will before him to pay such attention to her and they were only kissing which left that wonderful doubt in the air, how would Klaus treat her once they crossed a line she never imagined crossing with him?

She met the sweet invitation that his tongue made and allowed it inside of her mouth for the slowest dance yet, Caroline stroked his scratchy stubble with a tiny certainty growing inside of her, he would take care of her and make sure that she worshipped every second of his attention.

He would take his time with her and the crazy thing was that she wanted it, there hadn't been one touch from him that felt wrong and with every kiss she would melt her body further against his, insane or not Caroline found safety and trust among all the growing feelings erupting from her and they were all caused by him so she expected a smirk from Klaus when he lowered his lips and kissed her neck because it made her moan louder.