10 years later lili

Addy is 15 in high school as a sophomore

Eloe , Betty , Jully is 10 is in grade school 5th grade

Madison , Chemmy are 5 is in grade school 1st grade 

Olivia is  3 in preschool 

Travis and Madeline - Kevin

Charles and Cami - Logan 

KJ and his wife - Sarah 

Addy came into are room in the middle of the night waking me up . " Hey mom do you have anything to help me sleep . " 

" Yeah come with me " i kissed coles head and left . We went to Addys room and i sat on her bed with her . " Hey Adds i know why you can't sleep and i'm very sorry and me and Cole love you a lot . " She broke down balling i held her in my arms arms . But sadly she started having an anxiety attack and wasn't calming down anytime soon . But luckily Cole came in . I mouthed ' Call Josh ' So he did and we waited . As cole was trying to calm her down with her on his lap crying into his neck . 

" Its okay adds just calm down and breathe okay . " The doorbell rang so i ran downstairs and answered the door . I ran downstairs to the door and opened it for josh 

" She is in her room , Thank you " He ran up to her room with a duffel bag. I ran behind him as he sat on the bed and Cole put addy on his lap . She wrapped her legs around him and hugged him tightly while crying into his chest . Cole stood by me as we were in her room and had the door closed to not wake up  the other kids . Josh was Addy's boyfriend and He was very protective of addy and he is captain of the football team and he was a junior . But they've been dating for almost 2 years now and we both know that the won't be broken up anytime soon . He was whispering sweet things and calming things in her ear to help her calm down enough to take her pill and he rubbed her back while rocking . She calmed down and we gave her one of her pills and some water . " Thank you for coming so quickly Josh, Do you need us to call your parents . " 

" Yea i kind of left without saying anything . " 

" Okay we will give you to privacy , Tell us if you need anything ." 

"Okay thank you . " We kissed addys head and left . We left and called his parents and explained everything and they were fine with it . 

Josh POV

Addy started to calm down and she pulled her head out of my chest . " There is your beautiful face . " She gave a very weak smile . I kissed her forehead and wiped the stains of tears on her cheeks . " I know what Day it is and i am very sorry baby but i'm here for you and all your sisters and your parents especially . " she nodded . " I love you , We can do whatever you want . " 

" I'm sorry about your shirt . " 

" Shirts are replaceable and you are irreplaceable . So i rather have you safe and calm " 

"i love you to , Thank you for coming ."

" Of course baby "

" What do you want to do. "

"Anything that will make you feel better . " 

" Lay with me . " 

" It isn't the first time " We got under the blankets and she laid on my chest. I kissed her head then her lips and we went to sleep .