Cole

I woke up feeling horrible it was like my body was on fire and my throat was super sore and I ached.  It was 8 in the morning when Lil's got up concerned . " Baby your burning up. "

" I'm fine "

" No I think you have a fever let me get the thrometer " she ran and got it then came back and sat next to me. She took my temputure . " Aww you poor thing your sick "

" How bad "

" 104 .9 your pretty sick my love. "

" I'm sorry "

" Don't apologise baby , what do you need.  "

" Nothing just sleep.  "

" Okay well I'll be back up in a minute " I nodded and she left I was getting super hot and sweaty so I removed all my clothes but underwear.

Lili's POV

I cleaned the thrometer and my mom came in.  " Honey what's up "

"Cole is really sick"

" Aww it's probably from stress "

" Yeah but he has a fever and his voice is raspy and scratchy "

" I feel bad for the poor guy "

" I know me too but I have to go take care of him. " 

" Yeah go ask him if he wants some soup "

" K " she followed me up to the room . I went in and he was only in his underwear.  He was drenched in sweat.  " Hey baby " I asked as I place the ice pack on the back of his neck.

" Mhm "

" Are you hungry . Do you want some soup.  "

" No just come snuggle please. "

" Okay handsome. " I shrugged to my mom as we shared the same sad look.  I got under the blanket and Cole moved on to my chest. I just combed through his hair and kissed his every once in a while.  He fell asleep luckly so but in his sleep he goes from sweating to freezing.  He woke up to pull up the blanket and realized that it was already up. 

" Babe it's freezing "

" You want some more blankets "

" If you don't mind please "

" Of course baby your shivering. "
I went out and downstairs and Parents looked worried.  " Do you have extra blankets "

" Yeah in that closet , is he okay. "

" Umm he is shivering "

" Oh that poor thing "

" Yeah I know with everything that everyone wants from him I'm surprised he hasn't broke down crying.".

" He's struggling for sure and it sad to see all that happen to him."

" We'll go back to him don't leave him alone. "

" K " I ran back up and Cole was curled up in the blanket shivering hard.  I put about 5 blankets on him and crawled in next to him as he wrapped around me and was warming up." Baby you feeling better "

" Yeah "

" Are you hungry"

" Maybe later baby I just want to sleep "

" I will wake you up at 5 to eat   "

" Okay " I let him sleep for awhile then got up to go make him soup I was in the middle of making his dinner when he came down in pajama pants wrapped in a blanket.  He wrapped his arms around my waist and head on my shoulder. " Baby I was going to bring it to you."

" I'm feeling a bit better so I came down"

" Okay I'm almost done."

" Thanks lils it means alot ." He said in a sad tone sitting at the table.

" Baby has no one taken care of you when your sick. "

" No my dad always worked and on set they just gave me an iv then sent me out to film ."

" Baby that is horrible you should have been taken care of. " Then my parents came in and sat at the table next to Cole .

" Hey how are you feeling " my mom says and smiles kindly while rubbing his arm.

" I'm doing better thank you" I set his soup in front of him.

" My poor baby has never been taken care of when he was little. " I kissed the top of his head. 

" What why " she said sad.

" They made him film. "she looked sad.  We're going start packing tommorow. "

" Yeah " he finished up and we talked.

" Let's get you to bed baby your falling asleep. "

" Yeah " we went up to the room . He laid on my chest and slowly was falling asleep until he got a call.  " Hello " he said very tired and voice raspy.  " I can't deal with this right now. " I started to lightly combed through his hair to calm him down.  " Tell him I'm sick and tired Dylan. " I couldn't hear anything on the other line so I just tried to calm down Cole.  " Dad what do you want.  " , "I'm sorry " he starts than breaks do in tears . " Please stop putting this pressure on me " he cries " I will but I'm 24 and do things on my own. " I gave his head a kiss " dad stop I have enough stress as it is and I'm sick and just tired so stop yelling at me ". " Bye " he hung up a d through his phone on the floor hardly. Then cried hardly in my chest.  My parents came in concerned and sat on bed. 

" Is he okay ".

" No his dad called and yelled at him "

" Why " she asks rubbing his back lightly. 

" I don't know " I kissed his head as he seemed to be calmed down.  " What happened baby "

" My dad yelled at me for not going to an audition but I really don't think I suit that part but he said I'm irresponsible and need to work even if I don't want to that is life and everyone does it "he stopped crying and just rested his head on my shoulder." I just can't add something to my plate I already am trying to figure everything out. "

" Just do you babe take everything one step at a time ."

" I don't want to disappoint him. "

" Your never a disappointment you do so much and if he can't see that then he doesn't deserve you. "  

" Mmk "

" I'm sorry your having a rough time but it will get better soon "

" Thank you"

" Of course now get some sleep handsome ."

" Okay Thank you lili's parents. " He said really sleepy  .

" Of course Cole " they left I turn the lights out and we cuddle until we fall asleep.