Cole

i woke up from the doorbell so i went down and Sarah was on the couch . " hey "

" hi sorry i'm late "

" oh its fine addy is asleep with lili, "

"okay cool "then addy ran to sarah and lili wrapped her arms around me . 

" Morning beautiful . " 

" Morning handsome i missed you "

" sorry babe we can go snuggle "

" would love to . " 

"lets say goodbye " they were at the door about to leave as we said are goodbyes and they headed off . Lils closed the door and i came up behind her and picked her up by her waist which made her giggle . i slowly put her down and turned her around kissing her lips . I then kissed her forehead lightly making her smile . " Now we may go back and cuddle "

" Sounds like a plan . " we then went up to are room . We just cuddled and made out for awhile . After about 10 minutes of cuddling lils parents came in . Lili was on my shoulder almost asleep . 

" Hey guys were just checking up on you . " 

" Were fine thank you . " 

" Okay well we will be downstairs  " 

" Okay thank you "she left as i fell asleep . W  hen we woke up we headed downstairs to are  families . We sat together visiting with everyone as it was nice but sad to see everyone leave tomorrow . Me and lils moved so she was in between my legs against the couch . 

My back was against the armrest and my hand rubbing up her leg

My back was against the armrest and my hand rubbing up her leg . " I love you " i said while kissing her forehead . she looked up at me with her big beautiful green eyes . i combed through her hair as we both smiled and are faces were so close that are noses were touching .  I grabbed her face lightly pulling her into a kiss . She then rested back on my chest as we snuggled . Are parents gave us a face of ' aww there adorable ' She snuggled her head deeper in my neck . Then Cami , Mads and practically all are neighbors came in which they are always over so it doesn't shock me . They plopped down on are couch and are chairs as are family laughed . 

" Hey lovebirds" cami chimed .

" Hi guys " 

" Well happy honeymoon day 2 " 

" Thanks  " I looked down and lili was passed out " can one of you hand me that blanket .   " my dad got up and gave me the blanket as i covered lils up in it tucking her in . " Well at least we came downstairs . " 

" yeah " We laid like that for 2 hours just talking to everyone lils still asleep . She woke after . 

" Babe " 

" Yeah sunshine " 

" can we lay like this once I come back . " 

" of course . " 

" Okay " She got up and left for the bathroom and came back after laying back in the same position as before just snuggled deeper . " I love you " 

" I love you to . " we were really comfortable so we both passed out . ***  I woke and lils was gone . Everyone was still in the living room . I got up and found lils in the kitchen . i wrapped my arms around her waist and moved the hair out of her shoulder and lightly kissed her neck and shoulder . " Why . Did . you . leave . " i said in between kisses . 

" I was making you dinner "

" We could've . ordered . out " 

" yeah but i thought i would make your favorite .  " 

" Thank you " i then started to suck a little with my kissing . 

" Wow " i laughed a little then i kissed her head and went over to the bar stool . " I'm almost done " 

"thank you for making food " 

" Of course " I watched as she finished up and the n gave me a plate while sitting next to me eating her own plate . " I hope you like it " 

" i love it  " We shared a kiss as i put my hand on her thigh . " Thank you peanut it is wonderful " We ate then headed to the living room . I kissed her neck again then whispered in her ear . " Want to go to the room . " she nodded as i picked her up and took her to the room . 

* time skip *

Me and Lils just snuggled closely and fell asleep for the night .