Lili

Me and Cole woke up from Addy coming in are room crying .She woke up Cole so he put her in between us and kissed her head as she cuddled into my side . " Bad dream "

"Yeah"

" okay get some sleep little lady . "

" Both of you get some sleep i want my ladies happy in the morning " he rolled over wrapping his arm around me and Addy kissing both are heads . " Get some sleep you to ."

" Okay god daddy " he laughed a little .

"Goodnight addy and beautiful wife ."

" Night . "

***time pass***

Me and Cole woke up around 10am to dylan in are room " Dudes get up "

"I'm tired "

" come on breakfast is ready " once Addy heard breakfast she ran over to dylan and he picked her up and put her on his hip as she kissed his cheek . " Fine come whenever . "

" Thanks " we snuggled close together again . " Bby are we going to go eat or snuggle . "

" I don't know why dont we go eat then snuggle afterwards . "

" Okay "

" I love you more then anything . "

" I love you to handsome . " we got up and went out to the dining room . we sat at the table with the rest of he family and we all ate some waffles .

" So guys how was your night . "

"was fine just slept . "

" i sorry godmommy and daddy i didn't mean to wake you up . "

"oh Addy its fine come to us every time"'

" okay thank you ." We ate the everyone talked for awhile it was really nice . We headed to the living room to talk some more and me and cole snuggled . i was tucked into his side and his arm was around my waist . Addy was sitting on his leg as he was bouncing it a little witch made her giggle .

" So addy your mom is picking you up tomorrow ."

" No i want to stay with you guys i love staying here . "

" Yes but your parents want to see you and don't you miss them"

"Yeah i miss them i just love you guys and miss you we barely see each other ."

" I know Addy i miss you to but you will be back in 2 months . "

" Okay "she said in a sad tone .

" Why don't you go get a tub of ice cream " she ran to the kitchen super excited and came back with a tub of strawberry ice cream.

" God daddy can you help me up . "

" Of course " i sat up as he picked her up setting her on his lap the wrapping his arm around me again . " Are you comfortable babe "he said kissing my head as i snuggled back in his arms .

" Yeah thank you "

" I love you "

" I love you to "

"awww you guys are so cute " are family interrupted .

" Oh shush were having a moment "

" Sorry "I looked back at Cole and shared a kiss with him .

" Okay you can talk now . "

" So how is your honeymoon "

" Great "

" Your wedding was bueatiful by the way ."

" Thanks " i said then cuddled deeper into Coles arms ." Adds can i have a bite "

"Yeah " she put some in my mouth .

" Thank you "

" God daddy want some . " she said with cute puppy dog eyes towards him .

" Sure "she got really excited and gave him a bite to . The cute thing was he hates strawberry flavoring but he ate it anyway . I went up to his ear and whispered .

" That was very sweet of you baby "

" Mhm" he nodded and swallowed . I kissed him passionately after and he smiled .
The rest of the day we talked and cuddled.  It was bed time so we went to the bedroom and addy was asleep in are bed.  " Well what happened.  " .

" Idk but it's okay  " we got into bed and snuggled up with addy .

" It's sad to see her go "

" I know but she will come soon . " 

" Goodnight lils " 

" Night baby " We then drifted away .