lili's POV

I woke up from Cole call it was 6 int the morning so I was tired and no one was up. ' hello '

' hey peanut I'm boarding right now so I will be at your house in 4 hours. '

' okay do you need me to pick you up at the airport '

' no I'll Uber over love you '

' love you too handsome'

' bye '

' bye' I hung up and tiredly got up and showered then brushed my teeth and got ready. I went downstairs to my family and sat down to eat . " Your up early what's the occasion "

" Cole's coming in a couple hours. "

" Wait you never told us the house looks like a mess. "

" Sorry last night he changed his flight because we missed each other to much. "

" So when is he supposed to be here in an hour or so. "

" OMG we need to get ready " Tess and Chloe say and run upstairs as my mom leaves to get ready and it is only my dad and me eating.

" Well the're gone " after we ate we were all chilling on the couch and I got a call . " hey babe did you get here safely "

" Yes im almost to your house "

" Okay I'll wait outside ." I went out as his Uber pulled up my parents went to help him with his bags as I ran and jumped in his arms . He held me super tight as that hug lasted awhile.

" I missed you so much " he said his words muffled in my hair.

" I missed you to. " I got down and hugged him normally.

" this feels amazing . "

" I love you "

" I love you too "I shared a long kiss with him as he grabbed his bags and went inside .He took his bags up to are room then we all sat down on the couch as my parents exchanged hellos and i laid my head on his shoulder . My sisters were freaking out witch was funny . " Thank you for letting me stay here "

" Of course "

" I think im going to head to bed im exhausted after all the running around and everything . "

" I'm going with him " I said as we went upstairs hand and hand . we put on pajamas and crawled into bed ." I missed this , i missed you and cuddling and everything "

" I missed this so much " he said as we bothe were snuggled up and cozy together . we then both passed out for then night in each others arms happier than ever .