Cole

We all didn't get up until 2pm and when we got up we just whatched tv. We got an appointment for court and we have the funural in a week. I just sat on the couch holding Lili in my arms rocking slightly kissing her head everyone once in awhile . " How are you feeling "

" Sad that this happened but getting through it and this helps. "

" You like this ."

" Yeah it's calming . "

"We can move to the rocking chair . "

" Mhm " I smiled and picked her up then sat in the rocking chair rocking us.  .

" Baby you holding stuff in just let it go talk to me . "

" It's fine "

" I'll listen for however long you need.  "

" Okay , Sarah was my best friend ever since preschool and we went through a lot together she helped me when I had boyfriends that just abused me , she helped me with bullying and she was a safe place. I was there when addy was born and it is suprising to see her so young and gone . " she started to cry so I hugged her .

" I know its hard babe but you can see her everyday as she left us with the best little girl ever and we will raise her as are own "

" I know but addy not being able to see them is the sadest of all."

" I know we just have to show her pictures and tell her stories but peanut we need to be strong for her because she needs us now more than ever. "

" I know , why are you so good at this "

"  cause one day I had the most beautiful girl in the world help me through the hard time so I have been through it.  "

" Is that bueatiful girl me "

" Duh " I kissed her lightly and then addy came over to us.  We picked her up and put her on are lap.  " Hey adds how are you feeling ."

" Sad "

" I know it's sad honey but we love you "

" I love you guys to. " I smiled weakly and we hugged her . " Can we have ice cream ."

" Want to go out and eat ice cream or eat it here ."

" Here"

" Okay go grab a tub " she ran to the kitchen . Then came back and sat back down in are lap.  I was rocking back and forth as I kissed her head.  Addy laid her head on my chest across from Lili.  They both shared ice cream and I rubbed there backs kissing there heads.  " I love you both "

" We love you . " Addy said kissing my cheek.  Then Lili kissed my cheek.  " Can I sleep with you tonight "

" Yeah baby of course "

" Thank you " we all watched some movies and then went to bed.