Lili

*1 week later *

We were at the airport waiting to board . Cole was really tired so i could tell he will pass out soon . Addy was already asleep so it was cute . We boarded as Addy sat next to cole and i next to the window . I combed through his hair as he laid in my lap . 

It was adorable he was out like a light

It was adorable he was out like a light . Addy was passed out on him . I listened to music until i fell asleep , I heard people taking pictures but were married so i don't really care. I woke up and we still had about 1 hour left so i kissed his head and just looked out the window . I then took a picture of how cute he was .i passed time by doing a couple things then it was time to get up to put the seatbelt on . " Baby time to get up " He sat up tiredly and put his and addy's seatbelt the laid his head on my shoulder . " You still tired " 

" Mhm "

" Well we land in 5 minutes "

" Okay " he then fell asleep again . I woke him up at the time we had to leave and i took addy as we left for the uber . Once we got to my old house we went in and my parents greet us . 

" Wow you to look tired " 

" Yeah it was a rough night " 

" You guys can go up to bed . " 

"Thanks " 

" See you in the morning " 

"okay " We both headed up to bed then Addy was awake with my parents  we cuddled and both fell asleep . Soon Addy joined us . It was a nice night of cuddling and sleeping .