lili

Cami came barging in my room to leave for set but I quickly shhhd her. " Lils time to get .."

" Shhh cami don't wake him up. "

" Wait what happened"

" Tell Roberto we can't come in today"

" What happened. "

" It was a long night but I don't have the right to tell you "

" Okay I'll talk to you after work"

" Okay . " She left. He slept awhile . Once he did wake up he was groggy and confused.

" Lils what happened. " ..

" Hey there sunshine your up. " He smiled at the nickname. " Do you know anything from last night. "

" I vaguely remember crying in your arms but the rest is blurry what time is it . " He still was on my chest but I was okay with it. " Oh I remember now. " He got sad. I rubbed his back again.

" In sorry about losing her . "

" It's fine "

" We can talk and eat ice cream all day . "

" We have work "

" I had cami tell Roberto we couldn't come in today. "

" Thank you "

" You wanna talk about it. "

" Yeah that would be nice ." We sat and talked for hours as he cried an I cried at his stories. We really bonded and got pretty close. He was laying his head in my lap as he talked with Dylan on speaker phone. " Bro im sorry we all know how close you to were . " I combed through his messy hair as he talked for around an hour. " Cole who do you had to help you get through this over there . "

" Lili she has been keeping me company and being my shoulder to cry on. " When I heard that I smiled and kissed his head.

" You always have me Cole. "

" Thanks. " he was so handsome and you really get to know a person when there vulnerable. We're relaxing from the day of crying and stories.  " Lils "

" Yea " without repling he pulled me into a kiss " Cole what was that. "

" Lili I like you and I want us to be more than freinds ."

" Cole we only known each other for a week. "

" Love at first sight. "

" Clever "

" If you don't want to publicate it we don't have to I just want to be with you cuddle everynight and share kiss every once and while. "

" Well that's a deal "

" So I can do this " he went Into another kiss .

" Yes your my boyfriend so you can do whatever you want. " It was magical he was sweet and handsome.  I had the same feeling but I was scared to tell him.  We spent the night snuggling and sharing stories till sleep for us and we were gone.