Lili's POV

*1 month later. *
My parents absolutely love Cole and they treat him so nicely that its amazing. Recently he had been super stressed because more checks haven't gone in his account and he has been working on that.  He sat outside on the front porch steps trying to talk to  the bank and he looked upset and stressed as he pased sometimes and sat sometimes . I couldn't keep watching this it's painful to see him so worked up . everyone was watching from the window I went out there quietly so I didn't interrupt the conversation and I sat next to him rubbing his back as he laid his head on my shoulder.he kept talking to the bank.  Once the bank call ended he sat up and made a loud groan . " So talk to me babe what's going on. "

" My bank told me to wait 3 days till the money comes in. " I nodded and kept rubbing his back. " This is so stressful I'm just done with it . "

" I know I'm sorry what if I start a nice hot bath for you and you can soak and relax and calm down from all the stress . "

" Yeah sounds nice "

" Okay come back inside. " he nodded and we went upstairs and he sat on the couch as I ran to my room and started a hot bubble bath. Also added some candles and went downstairs he was talking to my parents about it so I came behind him and lightly massaged his shoulders he laid his head back on the couch and smiled .

" Peanut will you love me if I'm poor "

" I will love you no matter where you are what you have or what you wear "

" aww love you so much "

" I love you too " we shared a kiss.  " Now your bath is ready so let's get going . "

" Okay " I took him upstairs and he went into the bathroom and I sat on the bed.  He called my name probably 15 minutes later.  "Lils "I cracked the door a little and said

"Yeah handsome "

" Can you come in her and keep me company.  "

" Are you sure . "

" Everything is covered baby " I went in and sat next to the bathtub.  " Thanks baby "

" Of course, are you doing better"

" Yeah definitely thank you. "

" So babe are we living together for Vancouver. "

" I hope so but it is up to you. "

" Okay good we can stop going room to room. "

"Can you do me a favor baby"

" What Is up.  "

" Do you mind massaging my head it is relaxing "

" Yeah babe of course " I sat were his head was and massaged his head gently . I had fake acrylic nails on but he likes it better. " I love you "

" Love you more " he said tiredly but Happy.  " I wish I could just lay in the in the hot water  with you doing that forever "

" Well you can get all warm and cozy under the blankets and I will continue this . "

" Okay just 1 more minute "

" Of course." We stayed in for a couple more minutes then I left so he could get out.  Then in his boxers he crawled into bed I covered him in a couple blankets and he smiled . He laid his head on my chest and I massaged his head and he just smiled and cuddled deep in my chest. Once he fell asleep I snuck out I kissed his head and he just cutely smiled then tucked himself in the blanket more . I went back down to my family as they looked worried. 

" Is everything ok "

" Yeah he is just really stressed about alot of stuff then this  whole bank thing is happening and he is having a rough time. "

" Oh poor thing "

" I Know he took a long hot bath and talked so it calmed him down then he got a head massage an tucked in with a ton of blankets as he passed out.  "

" I feel bad "

" It will be fine just give him support and love . "

" We will , we love cole I think  you to bring out the best in each other "

" Thank you . " He said walking  down the stairs shirtless but in pajama pants wrapped in a blanket . He came over a wrapped his arms around me with the blanket.

" Baby why aren't you asleep " .

" I missed you "

" Okay babe , how are feeling . "

" Better thank you babe "

" Well do you guys want to watch some TV "

" Yeah " we went to the  couch and watch cuddled up together. 

" Were sadly leaving next week.  "

" Yeah sad to see you to go"

" I Kno but we're be here for Thanksgiving.  "

" What about Christmas . "

" We're going to Cole's familys. "

" Is that the first time she will meet your parents Cole "

" Yep " we talked for awhile then headed to bed .