Cole

Me and lils had been cuddling and talking all week just bonding. But we packed and we heading to the airport.  We held hands as it was sad we were leaving each other.  We stood  there in the airport as they just called are flights having to say goodbye was hard on us both.  We were in a long hug she was crying in my chest. " Just breathe baby it's going to be okay "

" Im having an anxiety attack babe " .

" Come on and sit down.  " I pulled her to a chair and grabbed her a pill and water.  " Take these "

" Sorry I didn't mean to do this " she cried.  I picked her up and sat her on my lap. 

" Breathe baby i need you to relax. "

" Im trying just scared to be on a plane without you and to leave you because your the only one who can calm These attacks and comfort me "

" Just breathe okay we will figure it out later I need you to calm down and get through it . " I felt horrible for her she was having an attack because of her being scared to leave me .madchen and came over.  .

" What happened " madchen said squating next to her rubbing her arm as she was calming down .

" She is having a panic attack. " .

" Why what happened.  ".

" Shes scared to Leave Me and to go on a plane alone.  "

" Aww poor girl did she take her meds . "

" Yes I gave her the pill and water . " I kissed her head. 

" Aren't you scared of the public seeing. "

" I don't care about that her health is my number one priority . "

" Im good babe " she quietly said holding my hand .

" Do you want me to reschedule are flights or run and catch them.  "

" We can go "

" Are you sure im happy to sit here another hour or however long you need . "

" No im okay.  " She stood up so I did to an pulled her in a long kiss .

" Im visiting Soon okay and call me when you land I want to know your safe please "

" I will I love you Cole "

" I love you too peanut . " I kissed her head and madchen walked her to her gate.  .I texted madchen maybe a little to protective  

' make sure she gets in and safely she's my princess and if something happens I won't be happy okay  so please don't let anything happen '

' calm down Cole she is in good hands okay me and cami won't let anything happen. '

Lili POV

We were walking to my gate when madchen got a text.  She laughed the said " your boyfriend is so protective over you "

" What did he say.  "

" make sure she gets in and safely she's my princess and if something happens I won't be happy okay so please don't let anything happen  "

" Awe he is worried thats cute ."cami added in

" I know I love him." 

" Fun to see a side no one sees.  "

" Yeah and I see a side no one will ever see "

" Yeah his penis  " cami said then giggled. 

" Camila Mendes . " I hit her arm .

" So your saying you never had sex . "

" Well a couple times but the show takes a lot of time so we mostly cuddle and talk.  "

sprousehartजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें