Cole

I got up early and made breakfast for everyone.  First one up is addy she came over to me and reached her arms up so I picked her up and put her on my hip . " Hey princess good morning.  "

" I tired "

" Why didn't you stay in bed.  "

" Everyone left "

" Okay you can sleep "

" Thank you " I put her head on my shoulder as she fell asleep and i cooked one handed.  Lili came out and hugged my back. 

" Hey there babe "

" Hi "

" We're you throwing up"

" Mhm "

" Im sorry "

" It's fine why are you making breakfast "

" Thought it would be nice "

" Thanks " I finished cooking as Tess and Chloe came down sitting at the table. Then lili's parents .
I turned to lii who was attached to my side . " Hey baby i need to finish breakfast ."

" Why can i just stay here i'm comfy . "

" Well i have one hand to use and your taking up my other hand . "

" I know " She moved her hug to my back as i finished up making the food and Then plated it as i woke addy up to eat her food . Then drug LIli into the living room to see what was up ." Baby what's going on "she didn't reply but broke down into tears . I pulled her into a hug and rubbed her back . " Baby i'm sorry "

"It's fine i just am sad and today isn't a good day . "

" I know i'm sorry but once today is over you might have a sense of relief .. "

" I know just hard . "

" I'm here for you okay just come to me whenever.  "

" Will you hug me "

" Yes of course " I pulled her I to another hug.  " It's going to be okay " I said kissing her head. It hurt to see her like this.  She pulled out of the hug and wiped away her tears . " Come over here " I pulled her over to the couch . I sat down and she sat on my lap wrapping her legs around me.  " Peanut I know you are going through so much I just want to be there for you. "

" I know thank you. "

" I just wanted you to know " she nodded . " You need another hug " she nodded again. She started crying again. " I know , just let it out " I rubbed her back softly until she fell asleep crying . Losing her best friend was so hard for her and it was sad to see her go through this. Her family came out and sat on the couch and Amy was holding addy. 

" Is she okay " I nodded. I covered he in a blanket since she was only in pajamas.  I kissed her head . Then addy came over and sat next to me.  I kissed her head. 

" When do we leave.  "

" At 10. "

" Can I sleep "

" Yeah " she leaned on my arm hugging it then falling asleep . " I would clean the kitchen but I can't so is it a problem if I do it later. "

" No we can do it you made it . "

" It's fine , I don't want to make it and not clean it up ."

" It's fine Cole you have a lot going on right now "

" Are you sure "

" Yes we're positive "

" Okay thank you.  " I waited a couple hours to get ready for the funeral . I kissed Addy's head as she looked up at me." Time to go get ready princess. " She kissed my cheek then left to the room.  Then I moved lili's hair behind her ear . I kissed her cheek.  And rubbed her back . ," Hey there peanut time to get ready.  "

" I'm not ready yet"

" Baby you need to do this even if your not ready because you may never be ready to loose someone but you are a strong bueatiful woman who can get through this I will be with you through the whole thing to so you won't be alone. "

" I know thank you babe "

" I love you very much baby I didn't mean to sound rood at all "

" I love you too and thank you it wasn't rood " we shared a kiss and she went upstairs I followed behind her.  She heard addy crying and stopped me . It