lili

5 month later

Me and Cole are really strong in are relationship we did have a fight but we came together in the end we makeout in are trailer when no one is around but also bughead Is a thing g so we can kiss more often . He sneeks into my room all the time sometimes I sneeks into his room and we cuddle. He was amazing and took me to a first date on are day off . I wanted to tell the cast members so I can hold his hand when we walk around set and just be public with are relationship. So I was discussing it with as we were cuddling in his room I laid on his chest.  " So babe can we go public with are relationship I really want to be able to freely kiss you around set or hold you hand. "

" If you want then go ahead ."

" Are you okay with it. "

" Yes of course making you publicly mine is amazing."

" Okay "

" Also we can finally stop sneaking from room to room. "

" True i think I just am going to walk around holding your hand and if they ask just say yes. "

" Whatever you want lils "

" I want to make sure your comfortable with this to handsome."

" I am peanut "

" Let's get some sleep." , He smiled " you have the most gorgeous smile I have ever seen ."

" Thank you peanut now get some sleep we are shooting last episode of season one and you need your rest . "

" Okay night "

" Night " we went to bed

I woke up to Cole showering my face with kisses.i mumbled and moved in to his neck so he couldn't do it ." Time to get up bueatiful . ,"

" Baby no "

" You have 5 more minutes but that's it. "

" Thank you handsome ." I laid for another 5 minutes. I finally got up dressed.  " We should leave on time I don't care if they see me leaving your room with you.  "

" Okay we can leave now and stop for coffee if you want "

" Yeah that sounds nice ." We walked hand and hand to the car. " See isn't this nice ."

" Yes it is peanut ." We got in and drove to Starbucks and got to iced coffees the same thing for both us . And then we drove to set. We got out and walked to are trailer.  Cole sat down as I climbed on top of him.  We kissed for a bit but then I rested my head on his shoulder.  " Your a sneaky one "

" I have to sneak in a hug before we go to the makeup chair.  "

" I'll take a hug.  " We had a long hug then I got up and grabbed my coffee as we headed to the make up chair.  We walked hand in hand then split up to get are makeup done. Cole left and I was getting my make up done with cami and madchen and skeet and kj and Casey when I was getting light headed and went to stand up and fainted .

" OMG Lili "  Everyone came over as I slightly woke up

" Get Cole " I said half awake.  Cami gave a weird look but ran to get him as madchen looked very worried.  Cole came very quickly and laying on the floor .

" Peanut you got to tell me when this happens. " He picked me up and was carrying me to are trailer as everyone followed. 

" Do you have them baby " I said as he sat next to me feeling my head. 

" Of course I have them . " He gave me a pill and some water. " You need to lay back and relax okay " everyone was in the room and even more then before as the rest of the cast came in and some we're staring because what we were saying to each other.