Cole

I slept in so long it was amazing I never got this good sleep.  Lils was passed out cold on my chest and it was 1 pm so i wanted to get her up but she was so peaceful and cute.  I slowly drifted away from how peaceful and calming her room is . Around 6pm her mom came in to wake us up.  " Lili hey time to get up. "

" Mmm" she then snuggled deeper into my chest .

" Lils it's 6 in the afternoon.  "

" But I'm comfortable"

" Fine " she left as i rolled on my side then sat up. 

" Mmm baby we're you going.  "

" We have to get up it's 6 and can't just sleep all day. "

" Fine ."  She sat up and kissed my cheek. " Morning ."

" Good morning beautiful that was one of the best night sleeps I have had in awhile ."

" That's great baby I'm glad " .

" Let's go eat I'm starving"

" Okay " we went downstairs as everyone was up and at the dinner table about to eat dinner.  " Hey guys " Lili said as we walked in

" Hey Lil's your just in time for dinner.  "

" Yeah thank you.  " We sat and all dug in and talked. 

" So Cole how are you doing today "

" Good thank you for the dinner "

" Of course your family.  " That made me so happy because everyone treats me different and no one really gets to actually know me so them calling me family made me smile bigger than ever . Lili reached her hand over to my leg.  I looked over to her as we shared a long kiss full of love and passion. " So how long have you been dating . " 

" were coming up on a year October 17 . " she replied with a giant smile that just melts my heart.

" Do you have anything special planned"

" Yeah I'm taking her to a very special day but it's a secret so I can't say . "

" Oh wow. "

" Your going to love it babe ." I said her and kissed her cheek.

" So Cole tells us about your self."

" Well I like to photograph as a hobby it is something I might pursue after acting . "

" Wow that's very cool what do you think is your future with Lili. "

" Well after Vancouver and filming I was hoping for her to move in with me maybe only if she is ready. "

" Where "

" In LA I have a nice house with plenty of space for company and I share it with Dylan and his girlfriend. "

" Well we will see when the time comes baby " she said rubbing my arm then laying her head on my shoulder. 

" Of course if your not ready I'm not going to force anything on you.  "

" Thank you babe now I think we should all watch a movie  ."

" Good idea " we all headed to the living room as Lil's grabbed a blanket then snuggled up close and covered us both.  I kissed her head and snuck my arm around her shoulder . I really like her and meeting her parents were a new step in Are relationship.  " Love you peanut" I said quietly in her hair  

" Love you too handsome. " She said looking up and sharing a kiss then we whatched a movie and had a great time . I passed out on lili's shoulder .

Lili's POV

I heard the lightest snore in my ear it was cute and quiet and melts my heart. I let him sleep till the movie was over.  I rubbed his back lightly to get him up. " Baby lets get you to bed " he nodded and I took him upstairs to the room . We laid down and he put his head back on my shoulder draping his arm around my waist then passing out again.  " Night handsome . "

" Night peanut " he mumbled as I fell asleep.