Cole

*1 week later *
Today was the day I'm going to purpose to lili. I started with making her breakfast in bed.  " Peanut "

" Mhm"

" I made you breakfast "

" Aww thanks "

" Just for you.  " She sat up an I gave her the food as I laid next to her.  " Happy 10 year anniversary.  "

" Happy ten year anniversary. " We talked for awhile the headed to the shower . After are shower we watched movies and cuddled until it was time to get ready for dinner.

* Time skip * after dinner 
We walked the streets of new for together as Lil's was cold from the air.  I wrapped her up in my jacket and we walked to time square.  I stopped her right in front of the ball.  I tucked the hair behind her ear . " Baby I love you more than anything in this world and I Know you are the one for me and I don't want anyone else . So " I got on one knee and pulled out the ring box . " So baby will you merry me. " I held her hand while holding the ring in the other. 

" Yes yes of course  " she said with tears streaming down her face . I got up and kissed her passionately.  Then put the ring on.  Her finger. She pulled me into a hug.  " I love you"

" Me to babe me to. " We Ubered home and as we walked in there where all are neighbors but the guys. " What's up guys. "

" Why aren't you home it's 1am. "

" Why are u at are home at 1am "

" We were waiting for you to come home.  "

" Guys we're tired and going to go to bed.  "

" What Happened.  " Lili took her hand out of mine showing everyone her ring then said .

" Cole proposed." Then held my hand again putting her head on my shoulder .

" OMG Lili that's amazing " cami and mads came and ran to her.  " Spill we want to know everything.  " She was so excited so she ran over to the couch as it was only the girls were here . I went over to where she was sitting

" Hey baby if you don't mind I'm going to head to bed I'm pretty tired .  " I said rubbing her shoulders lightly. 

" Okay handsome I will come soon. "

" I'll be asleep babe so don't worry about me.  "

" Okay baby I love you.  "

" Love you too . " I kissed her cheek and she kissed mine back and i left up to bed . "please get some sleep beautiful , Addy is coming over tomorrow and she is really excited to see you . " 

" I will honey now go to sleep . " i nodded and headed up to bed . 

lili's POV

He went upstairs as he was adorable . I was so excited for Addy to be coming over as she just turned 2 and she was staying over for a week  . I was broken from my thoughts from Cami . " Spill the tea " 

" Oh well cole woke me up this morning with breakfast in bed and we talked and took a shower together . "

" Ohhhh you showered together " cami and mads sang together . 

" calm down now as i was saying , we cuddled together all day watching some of are favorite movies  then got ready for a fancy dinner and ate and talked all night , then we walked around new york together visiting stores and walking around talking . " 

" wasn't it cold "

" Yeah he took of his tuxedo jacket and wrapped it around me it was so cute , but we walked to time square . and he said how he always wants to be with and there is no one else he wants to be with and it was absolutely adorable . and then he got on one knee and asked me if i wanted to marry him . i said yes then he put the ring on my finger "

"Oh my gosh that is so cute " 

" I know isn't he amazing " 

" I never thought that he was actually like that " 

" Yeah he is a big softy but but to everyone he trys to act all tough . " 

" well i guess we should leave but were going to talk about planning later . " 

" Okay i'm heading to bed " i went up to the room and Cole was passed out so i removed my makeup and changed into pajamas then slipped into bed with him i felt alone because we were facing opposite ways backs to each other .he tiredly rolled over and wrapped his arm around my waist as i snuggled into him so we were close and we were spooning . 

" Get some sleep peanut " 

" I will now that i'm with you " 

" night " 

" Night my love" and we both fell asleep .