lili

2  months later.  3 weeks

I woke up and went about the day normally.  The first time In awhile though I was in the living room with all my family and we were talking about my ex and I got really stressed and started having anxiety attack.  " Lili what Happened are you okay.  "

" Call Cole. " I got out as my breathing was fast and I was light headed etc

Lili's mom POV

" Hello Lil's whats up.  "

" Hey Cole it's lili's mom I don't know what's happening but she said call you. "

" Okay run upstairs go into the first pocket of her suitcase and there should be a pill bottle give her one pill and some water and have her lay down and breathe . "

" Okay " I took the phone and ran upstairs and fond the pill bottle wear he said and gave her on and some water.  We laid her back and than went back to the phone.  " Cole what do we do next.  "

" Nothing just give her the phone for me please. "

" Okay "

Lili's POV

She gave me the phone as I was trying to calm down.  " Honey hey breath for me baby and relax   it will all be over soon.  " I calmed down finally as he was speaking sweet words in my ear witch was calming.  " You better peanut. "

" Yeah thank you "

" I'll be there next week okay and I would love to talk but I'm in a meeting with cw and Roberto about some things and I stepped out for a minute so I have to o back jn but I'll call tonight.  "

" Okay  "

" Love you bye "

" Bye. "  He hung up and and I just tried to calm down the rest of the way. 

" Honey what happened . "

" I had an anxiety attack "

" Why and how does Cole know so much "

" Talking about my ex made me stressed and I had one and Cole is my emotional support he goes to all the appointments and helps me calm down.  "

" I'm sorry why didn't you tell me . "

" I didn't think it was a big deal.  "

" It is to us.  "

Cole POV

I went back into the meeting as I had all eyes on me.  " In sorry guys but that was my girlfriend and I had to talk to her . "

" Is everything ok Mr Sprouse "

" Yeah it's all taken care of . "

" So we need to discuss your contract and payment because some of your payments haven't been through.  "

" Yeah it is all supposed to go into my savings account but you have missed a couple payments . "Are meeting lasted 3 hours but I got to go home after. I headed home and took a long hot shower and laid on my bed wrapped in a towel. I then got a Skype call from Lil's . " Hey peanut ."

" Hey handsome how was the meeting.  "

" Good  but long "

" Awe I'm sorry I missed you "

" I missed you too baby, how are you feeling after your anxiety attack.  "

" I'm doing good just missed you a ton.  "

" Well I'll be there in a week I started packing .. "