lili

*7 years later *

" And that is a series wrap on Riverdale " everyone was crying and hugging each other. Roberto started calling names " Lili Reinhart as Betty Cooper.  " I went up and we shared a hug. " Cole Sprouse as Jughead Jones " it was cute how Cole was in tears.  He shared a hug as he got back we shared a long kiss .he wrapped his arm around me as I tucked into his side.  " And to bughead witch I one of the most popular TV couples. " We smile and kiss each other again. 

" Love you baby "

" Love you too " he smiled and rested his head on mine.we went ba to are apartment after to pack.  " You ready to go home. "

" yeah " about a year ago me and Cole bought a house along with most of the cast mates as we live in a private neighborhood . Me an Lil's have the biggest house at the end and kj & Courtney ( his girlfriend , cami & Charles next to us mads & Travis on the other side and mädchen & skeet next to them.  vanessa and her boyfriend  then Casey and his girlfriend . We all moved into new york and Everyone is dating
Each other ( house wise )  i crawled on top of Cole after shooting and packing I'm tired. I laid on top of him on his stomach.  He opened his eyes and smiled " hey there baby you doing okay"

" Just mentally and physically whiped out "

" Can we take a nap. "

" Would love to" we dozed off. *** We woke up via cami busting in on us.  Cole protectively moved his hands from my waist.   And around me on my back.  " Calm down baby it's just cami "

" Sorry loud noise made me want to protect you it's my first instinct.  "

" Cami what do you want were sleeping "

" We have to leave ."

" We will be down In 5 " 

" We're leaving in 10. " I smiled down at his handsome face .

" We have first class seats so we can cuddle as much as we want. "

" And we will cuddle the whole time. " We got are bags and headed down as we drove to the airport.  Are seats looked like this

And all the Riverdale cast share them so no one can see us . We sat in separate seats and buckeld up then the plane took off. Once the see the belt sign went off I got up and went to Cole laying back on top of him snuggling.  He grabbed a blanket and covered us both up ." Your comfortable handsome ".

" Yeah are you "

" Mhm " I lightly kissed his neck witch made him smile.  I pecked his cheek and neck a couple more times than rested my head on his shoulder.  We both the passed out . *** Me and cole woke up from a girl screaming  .

 " Ahhhhhhhh its sprousehart " are cast mates laughed then she was taken back to her seat . i sat up and rubbed my eyes . Cole sat up with me to laying his head on my shoulder . 

" Babe you okay "

" Yeah just tired and some shoulder pain " 

"need a massage . " 

" No its fine " he didn't listen though and started to massage my shoulders . " I love you " 

" I love you to . " he massaged my shoulder for around 10 minutes until i laid back in his chest . " Better babe " 

" Yea your amazing baby " 

" We have 7 hours still can we sleep more .  " 

"yeah babe . " 

" How do you want to sleep , we can cuddle . " 

" what about spooning " 

" Would love to " We got situated and comfortable then tucked the blanket around us . I felt really protected an comfortable in this position and i love it . He had his arm wrapped around my waist pulling me close to him as his head was in my hair  . " Night my love " 

" Night baby " I then fell asleep . We got up then headed home to are lovely house . Once we got home i put the bags in the bedroom and we both popped on the couch . " I'm excited to be home " 

" Me tome babe and now that the show is over we can finally get some alone time . " I kissed his cheek . 

" Don't forget next week Addy is coming over. " 

" Yeah so that means this week your all to me . " 

" Calm down baby  i'm going to make us some dinner . " I went to the kitchen as all we had was mac n cheese . " We need to go shopping tomorrow we have no food . " i was trying to reach the top shelf when Cole came behind me wrapping his arms behind my waist . " Hello handsome what can i do for you . " he pushed my hair to the other shoulder laying kisses on my neck . 

" How about we skip dinner and go straight to dessert  . " i turned to face him . 

" I would say no because you know everyone is coming over but your so freaking hot how can i say no . " he picked me up as we start a deep make out . layed me on the bed and kissed down my neck  .  

Camilia's POV

we went over to Lili's and Coles with pizza for everyone as i had an extra key . We opened the door and we all sat on the couch . " Guys were are they " 

" Can't you hear them having sex . " 

" Yeah i just choose to block it " 

" Literally Cole moaning is just weird and I don't like it.  " Kj complained.  Then it finally stopped.  " Finally " they came downstairs a couple minutes later.  " Can you never do that again " kj whined

" Don't listen then "

" You guys are so loud that there is no don't listen.  "

" Sorry "

Lili's POV

We sat down as everyone ate pizza.  It was gross that they heard but I love him with all my heart so I don't care.  " Guys why did you come over we just landed hours ago.  "

" To visit . "

" Well me and Cole are heading to bed so make sure you lock up when you leave.  "

" Sure , fine "we headed up to bed as we both got in and snuggled up together. 

" Goodnight peanut I love you. "

" Night handsome.  "