Cole

Today we're going Into the court to legalize addy as ares .  We got ready and in the car heading over . We got out and I held addy on my hip her head against my shoulder.there was a ton of poperatzi . ' Cole is that your child.  ' or ' Lili are you and Cole married.  ' different things but we ignored it . It got to addy though . Before we got inside she broke down crying. I kissed her head and bounced her lightly.  " It's okay princess.  " She hugged me tightly and cried into my neck.  I went inside quickly so no one could video.   I kissed her head and sat down with her.  " What wrong.  "

" I dont like everyone there it makes me scared. "

" Your safe as long as your with us. " She nodded as I wiped away her tears and kissed her forehead.  " Want to stay on my hip. "

" Yeah "  we headed in and signed a lot of papers.  It took around an hour and 30 minutes in addy fell asleep on my shoulder. 

" Are you legally changing her last name"

" Yes "

" Okay we're all done, here is the new birth certificate. "

" Thank you " we left as addy was passed out.  We buckled her in the car seat and headed home  . Once we got home we put addy in are bed and pack to leave for Ohio. Lili passed out with addy so I was left to pack alone. Once I finished packing my and addys stuff I went downstairs and started to make some dinner. I was almost done when Lili wrapped her arms around me.  " Hey handsome. "

" Hey dinner is almost done . "

" Thanks "

" How is addy doing "

" She is coping "

" Okay I love you "

" I love you too "

" Maybe we can cuddle on the couch after dinner."

" Yeah baby I would love to " We then ate are food and went to the couch to cuddle .

We watched TV for awhile until we both fell asleep like this .