Cole

I got up and Lils wasn't there so i went downstairs and found her in the kitchen getting some water . it was 6 in the morning so no one was really up . I went up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist . " What are you doing up . " i started to kiss her shoulder and neck . she turned around and wrapped her arms around me . 

" I was thirsty baby , why are you up . " 

" I tend to wake up when my hot blond leaves me . " 

" Well i was coming back i just left for a minute . "

" One minute is hours to me when i don't have you . " 

" I think you can handle . " 

" I don't think i can " We shared a long kiss and it felt good . I deepened it  and she liked it to  . After she pecked my lips and turned back around . " Well how are you feeling . "

" Good thank you , How are you doing . " 

" I'm not the pregnant one don't worry about me . " 

" I worry about you because your my husband . " 

" And i worry about you because your my wife . " 

" Well can we go back to bed " 

" We can " we went back up to bed .  We laid on the bed as i rubbed lils baby bump . "There getting so big in there . " 

" I know , Have you told your parents how many " 

" No i was going to when we go out to breakfast . " 

" Okay just wondering . "  I then moved my head over and kissed her bump .  I laid my head right above her bump and rubbed her belly with my thumb . 

" I can't belive were having babies and there part me and part you its amazing that we did that . " 

" Yeah babe we made another human being . " 

" Beings we made three of them . " 

" We did , So what do you think the genders will be . " 

"  I don't know , I love whatever we have girl or boy . " 

" I want another girl but if it is a boy i will love it equally as much and Addy is the most loveliest of them all . " 

" Addy is an angel "  

" Are you going to fall asleep there . " 

" Yeah probably . " 

" Can i atleast pull down my shirt . " 

"  Yeah " I lifted up my head and she pulled her shirt down as i put my head right were it was before and kissed her belly again .  left my hand on her stomach under her shirt . I drifted away slowly . She drifted away after me . 

*Time Skip *

" Thats so cute , come over here and see this . " I moved a little but kept my position . 

" Oh thats adorable " Then Adds came over and cuddled up in between us , I moved my hand to Adds as i covered us up . 

" Daddy " 

" Mhmm " 

" There is people in your room , They woke me up i'm to tired for this " 

" Just sleep princess , They'll leave eventually . " 

" Night " 

" Night " We  both fell asleep . But it didn't last long because my mom woke me up . " What "