•Love you, love you not• 41 (Part II)

Didn't plan on continuing this but whatever, im lazy af. This is more of "the uncensored version" rather than a second part.

 It's fookin' almost 3am, I haven't slept, and I'm running on mountain dew and alcohol. So excuse the shittyness and the fact it's rushed

《《!!!WARNING:SMUT!!!》》

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Varian pecked your lips, making a last minute attempt to calm you down from your hypnotized state. It did absolutely nothing to you as you grabbed Varian's pants and tugged it down with your mouth. Slowly but surely, you had him bare, yourself also right after.

Varian blushed, looking away in embarrassment. "L-like w-what you s-see,,,?" He managed to stutter out, obviously shy. This whole thing bring his first time.

"Ooohhh shu' uh- mmmmmm~" Y/n cut herself off by shoving him down and grinding on Varian's hard cock, making him squirm a bit.

"A-Ah!~ N-not so h-hard- Gnnn..." Varian tilted his head back in pleasure as you sat yourself down on him, taking on his full length all at once.

You flinched from the stinging pain and eventually began to move, letting the pleasure overtake you.

"Mm,, oh~ I could get used to this~" Varian groaned, turning over leaving you on the bottom.

"How about we switch things up?~" Varian purred, thrusting into you harder, paying full attention to every whine, squeak, moan, and groan you made to see what really made you tick.

"F-fuck,, Varian,, harder!~" You yelped in complete escasty, feeling Varian pound into you.

"Hell,,, I'm close." Varian clenched his teeth, tightening his grip on you.

"Gn- AHHH~" Varian slightly repositioned himself in a way that sent you over the top, pressing hard against Varian.

"Fuck,,, Y/n~" Varian let out one last loud moan before cumming, flopping over to the side of you.

"We outta do that agai-" You started a sentence that was cut off insanely fast.

"NoT SOON" Varian nearly yelled, covering his mouth then looking back at you.

"How about we wait like, several years, hehe." Varian laughed like the dork he was, blessing and looking away.

You shoved yourself forward and issued Varian on the lips, silencing him for the night.