•Words• 9

Varian was digging around his stuff looking for something, you weren't sure what though, since he hadn't said anything yet.

"What's wrong kitten?" Varian turned to see your bored face.

Immediately you snapped your head towards him, your eyes widening at his choice of nickname.

"Kitten...?" You mumbled softly.

"Well, would you prefer baby~" He wiggled his eyebrows, barely holding in laughter.

"Are you verbally trying to kill me?" You spoke out sarcastically.

"Nah, it's just a thing, kitty~" Varian smirked, raising a brow.

"Stop, or so help me I'll smack that grin off your face." You gave him a 'stop' face.

"Please, I'd love to see you try~" Varian pinned you against a wall, holding your hands above your head.

"Shut up." You rolled your eyes. "Let go of me, anyway." You huffed.

"Oh sure, but first..." Varian paused, kissing you on the lips. You had no chance to react other then a quick gasp.

Varian grabbed your waist and pulled you closer as you melted into the kiss.

You pulled away, blushing madly. "WHY!?" You screamed, pulling your hands away and covering your tomato red face.

"I knew you enjoyed that, kitty. Don't lie~" He gave you a suggesting grin, pushing closer to you.

"Close enough." You shoved his face away with your own hands and walked outside sitting down.

You threw your head in your hands, squeeling.