•Auradon Prep• 29

Today was going to be an exciting day. Today you were go to Auradon from afar. It would be interesting since there were going to many kids like you there, descendants from both heroes and villains. Your parents were (F/n) and (M/n), so you'd fit perfectly in.

You weren't the only one to arrive though, the kingdom had announced several other kids from the Isle coming over also, kid who were going to get another chance.

As the car neared the building, a statue of the beast stood tall, bushes neatly decorated, and many people, actually, not just many, lots.

Beside you was your best friend, Dani, the daughter of Cinderella. Her Brother, Chad, had already been going to Auradon Prep before her and you.

Both of you hopped out, amazed by the  size of the place, and also by the amount of people.

"Woah... this place is big..." Dani stepped out beside you, her mouth open catching flies.

"Coming from the person who lived in the biggest castle in all the realms, that's something." Your spoke, your tone low and sarcastic.

"Hey, it wasn't the biggest..." Dani grabbed your arm and dragged you through the crowds, passing by tons of people.

The first person you focused on was a young boy around your age who had an orange bomber jacket, navy blue jeans,  his hair was all messy as if he worked on a farm, and he had a toy Blue Angel jet.

You tried to fully take a look at everyone else, but Dani yanked you towards her brother who stood next to a girl with blonde hair and a purple shirt. You ran into someone before you could get a good look at them both.

"oH SWEET MOTHER OF ALCHEMY, I'M SO SORRY!!!" A boy in a green shirt and dark brown pants knocked you down, causing you to drop all your books.

His eyes were a handsome shade of blue which glistened like the ocean, he wore goggles and had an apron like an alchemist, and he had oversized boots that looked sorta silly on him.

He reached out his hand to help you up, you took it and soon at you were back on your feet, he picked up your books and handed them to you.

"I'm so sorry about that, uh, I'm Varian." He gave a sheepish smile at you, looking back a bit. His backpack had tons of potion books and vials that hung out, giving him the appearance of a chemist.

"Um, (Y/n). Nice to meet you." You smiled happily back, taking a look at his messy black hair that had a blue streak through it. He didn't seem to look like the type to have his hair dyed, but you shook off the thought.

Varian turned and looked at the girl Chad was standing next to, mumbling out something that sounded like "Anxelin."

"Uh, hey, I gotta get going to catch a class. See ya in a bit?" Varian looked at his watch and back at you.

"Oops, yeah, see ya." You swallowed back the small fear that built up and sighed. Dani was talking with her brother and you didn't wanna bother them so you ended up wandering off while looking around.

~~~

"Great. Great. Great. I'm lost." You looked around at the small crowd around you, it was much less busy here in the hall, but still was.

"Hullo there, dear. Need help?" A guy in a pink and purple suit walked up to you, his hair was a dark brown and it was nicely done. His eyes were an unnatural light yellow and he had an unsettling grin across his face.

"Yeah, I'm lost..." You tried to take your eyes away from his face, but it was quite rude to look away, but hard not to. His smile gave you chills and there was just something about him that felt wrong.

"Well, where do you need to go?" His grin never seemed to fade even as he talked, his eyes didn't suggest he was super happy nor sad.

"I'm not sure, actually."

"Well, as my father'd say. If you don't know where you're going, any path will get you there." He tilted his head a bit, making you shiver a bit. Something about him, it just didn't feel right.

"Uh, THANKS I GOTTA GO." You ran down the hall, a burst of energy made you run faster then you wanted, but you wanted to get as far away as you could from him.

You wanted to go find Dani or Varian, even Chad seemed like a better option then the stranger you had just met.

Varian x Reader (Oneshots and Short stories) Tangled: the Seriesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें