•Warm, fluffy, and puffy• 39

"Varrriaaann,,, I'm collllddd...." Y/n whined, cuddled up in a blanket in front of a fire. She went to stand up to get to him but tripped the first time, she tried again but stumbled into the 16 year old boy's strong arms.

"Going somewhere? Y/n,,, you have a cold, go get some sleep, or at least rest, for me?" Y/n nodded lightly, ignoring Varian mostly just to rub her face in the boy's chest. His winter coat warm and his beating heart was music.

"Let me set you down." Varian lightly smiled at you and layed you down, wrapping you in another blanket and holding you, Varian's warmth was soothing.

You sniffed, coughing a bit with your face a scrunching a bit, flinching from the sudden aching pain. You had caught a cold, at least that's what Varian and you had assumed. But Varian seemed more convinced by the minute that it wasn't just that.

"I'm gonna be alright, right?" You asked softly, your voice was low and higher pitched then usual, making you sound younger. Varian looked at you with a forced smile then looked away.

"Once this storm passes,, I'll go to Rapunzel, she'll be able to help,,, I hope. I haven't had the best experience with her before, but I pray this time, she'll hear me. I can't lose you." Varian's eyes watered, looking out into the blizzard. "Just hang in there, N/N."

Varian gave you a gentle kiss on the nose, one hand around your back as he held you on his lap, the other caressing your cheeks.

Y/n grabbed the fur on Varian's coat and pet it gently, while Ruddiger carefully hopped onto Varian's head.

"Didn't I say my head was not a seat??" Varian sighed, raising a brow.

"At least not for Ruddiger, if you meant your face." You giggled and coughed after.

Varian's face just lit up red, he didn't say a word as he looked like a tomato. 

"OKAY OKAY UM- I'm gonna see if I can work on a cure for you with my alchemy and shit. Don't get into any trouble, and please rest." He gently got up and put a pillow under yourheadr. 

"aww,,, Bye bye,," you said, waving Ruddiger's paw as he seemed not to care.