•Breakfast● 2

Varian had been working all night on his stuff, and hadn't eaten in a while. You knew after awhile it would start majorly affecting him if you didn't do anything.

"Varian, breakfast?" You walked over to him as he gave a quick look at you and them back to his invention.

"Varian, you need to eat, seriously." You tapped his shoulder, he flinched a little, but continued to work.

"No" He mumbled as he took a wrench and tightened a bolt up, completely ignoring you.

"Varian, don't make me drag you out of here." You grabbed his wrist, pulling it away from his invention.

"(Y/n), stop, I have to finish this. Go do something else. Leave me alone." Varian said in a serious tone, yanking his wrist away from you and shoving you away.

You turned away and sighed, if he wouldn't get up you would have to bring him breakfast.

You cooked up him some breakfast and headed towards his room, before you left, something caught your eye, with an idea following.

---

Varian's POV

---

(Y/n) had left me to work alone in peace. I regret what I said but I had to finish this soon, I couldn't take all year just to get a simple build done.

I heard the door creak open and sighed, not bothering to turn around.

"(Y/n), please, I have to g-" I froze when I felt something hard and liquid hit my face. There (Y/n) was standing near the door, laughing to death.

"HOW DARE YOU THROW AN EGG AT ME!?" I held back laughter of my own as I turned to her.

"N-now are you gonna eat, you eggface?" She barely managed to stop laughing and speak.

"Fine." I chuckled, wiping egg off my face.