•Swapped• 8 (Part 1)

Y/n's POV

~~~

The weird feeling of undying tiredness hit you hard, you felt like you could sleep for years to come. You hadn't even opened your eyes yet but something felt off. For one, you were wearing boots, which you never wear, normally just some small shoes. Secondly, your hands were gloved, which you don't recall having on.

You opened your eyes, feeling outrageously tired and your eyes feeling heavy already.

"What happene-" You stopped when your voice sounded exactly like Varian's. Your eyes widen at a sudden idea and your head snaps towards a mirror on the wall.

You got up quickly, nearly tripped on the way and looked at yourself.

Varian.

You looked like Varian.

You screamed, waking up Varian in the process.

"Wh.....what's wron- WHAT THE.." Varian saw himself, or rather, you. He looked at himself to also find himself bodyswapped with you.

"Okay what happened!?" You walk back towards Varian as he shrugs.  "It's probably your fault." He said, rolling his eyes.

You turned to him, then smirked at the sudden idea.

"Yknow, I could go tell Raps that you like her if I wanted, and no one would know it's actually me.

"OHOHOHNONONONONO, not in any way, shape, or form." His eyes widened, he spoke loud and clear, but also fast.

"Okay, but how do you fix this, genious?" You looked back at him, pacing around.

"We could pretend this is all a dream and go back to sleep..." Varian sighed, yawning.

You hummed in thought, looking out a window.

"Maybe raps will know?" You looked to Varian and out the door.