•Nightterror night• 14 (Part 2)

Varian and you were laughed as you headed back towards the castle, both gasping for air from it.

"MAN, THe LOOK ON THE PRINCESSES FACE,,,,,AHAHAHAHAA,,,,THAT WAS HISTORIC!!" Varian held onto you, giving out most of his weight on you and both of you nearly collapsing.

"Yeah,,,, heh,,, we should probably get to bed, we have some long nights ahead of us." You sighed, heading off towards your room. "Goodnight, good wizard!" You joked as you looked back at Varian.

"Good night, wolfy." Varian rolled his eyes and headed to his room also.

 ~~~

-

-

-

-

-

-

The smell of blood flooded your nose, a loud sharp noise erupted from the cold and dead silent air, the metallic clinging noise sounded through the night.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

"(Y/N)!? SWEET MOTHER OF ALCHEMY!!" Varian's yells turned into loud sobbing, Cassandra in shock not far behind. 

"W-what..." You opened your eyes, barely managing to say anything as you awoke. A unbearable stinging pain in your ankle.

"What HA- OWWW" You whined a bit as you looked around, the same exact spot you, Varian, and Cass had set up the bear traps.

Panic set in once you saw your right leg pretty much snapped and torn up by the bear trap, your breathing turning into pants and loud gasps.

"D-don't worry, (Y/n), we're gonna get you help,,, hang in there." Cassandra came over and grabbed your leg and started to try to get it off you.

Pain had struck your body the second she layed her hand on it and caused you to yelp loudly. "What,,,, what even happened,,, guys this isn't funny."

Varian glanced at you sadly and shrugged, grabbing your hand as Cassandra continued.

"Me and Cassie assumed you were still asleep so we went to check the werewo- HOLY MOTHER OF ALCHEMY,,,, Do you,,,," Varian paused and gulped, shaking a bit.

"DO you remember what happened?"

"No....?" You tilted your head at his question and finally it all started to click together.

"(y/N)!!!" Varian's eyes widened as he almost screeched your name. "You're the weREWOLF!" Varian gasped, his jaw wide open.