•What are these• 1

You walked around Varian's lab, listening to him mumble in the back while you explored. Varian had a ton of stuff laying around, unorganized, scattered everywhere.

You picked up stuff, giving quick looks at the items and putting them back. Something weird caught your eye.

"What's this supposed to be" You grabbed some weird, uh, binoculars? but they had tons of stuff added onto them.

"Wh-what." Varian mumbled, still his head still stuck working on alchemy like always.

"What are these." You tried to be louder and get his attention, which didn't work and had no response.

You looked through them, just regular binoculars. But like every curious kid, you just had to look through them the other way.

You walked around, seeing how far away Varian looked through them, you slowly walked towards him, your hand out trying to feel what was in front of you.

Varian caught sight of you at the last second and both of you collided, falling on top of each other.

"You should've told me these are dangerous." You whined while giggling.

"Well, they wouldn't be if-" Varian was cut off at you giving him a quick kiss on the lips, his heart completely skipping a beat.

"Okay, maybe I can deal with you messing with my stuff.