Stuffies- (B.U x D.W)

Words- 751

Daddy-Dallon Weekes
Little-Brendon Urie
Song- "It's you" by Wrabel

"Daddy!" Brendon whined quietly, gripping the taller males arm in an attempt to pull him to go see the stuffed animals.

  Dallon looked down at the small boy, kissing his forehead, "Yes, Brenny baby?" Dallon asked, even though he knew exactly what the boy wanted. Ever since they'd arrived at the store, Brendon's attention had been on the stuffed animals, even though they were here for other things for the little.

  Brendon gave him a small pout, pulling on his sleeve. "I need it, it's so cute!" Brendon whined, his cheeks blushing up. He was getting frustrated with the male, wanting the stuffed animal, and he felt like he couldn't handle another no.

  Dallon rolled his eyes playfully, gently petting his forehead, "Listen, ask me one more time and it's a definite no. I said we'll go look at him when we finish the shopping we need now," Dallon told him. Brendon whined out again, nuzzling into Dallon's stomach. He knew it wasn't a good idea to bring an already pouty little boy into the store, especially for basic shopping. Brendon needed diapers and a new pacifier. And they both needed groceries. So this would take longer than what Brendon wanted to wait. Much to the Littles dismay, he was picked up, and sat in the cart, "There we go, baby, now you don't have to walk around with me, you can play on your phone, or watch movies on mine," Dallon told him, smiling at Brendon's giggle. He nodded softly, leaning up against the cart and pulling out his phone as he started playing around.

  It had only been five minutes before he'd gotten bored again.

  And pouty. And that was a sight to see.

  "Dally! I wanna stuffy!" Brendon whined out, reaching up for Dallon's hand. Dallon ignored the glares of the other customers, knowing Brendon was getting too little and didn't have enough to do to keep him occupied. They had all the basics, well some of them, and He could get the rest on his way to work tomorrow, it wasn't that big of a deal, but Brendon did need his diapers, and most definitely a pacifier.

  Dallon looked down at Brendon when he made the way out of the rather crowded aisle, "I know you want a stuffed animal, baby, but you can't yell out like that, you gotta be quiet, and it's daddy, not dally," Dallon reminded him, Brendon nodding, knowing better than to throw a tantrum about that.

  He made his way to the pacifiers, "You can pick out two pacifiers, while I get your diapers, and then we'll go pick out one stuffed animal." Dallon whispered to him. Brendon nodded and gasped, looking up at the wall of pacifiers from his spot in the cart. Dallon quickly walked to the end of the aisle, getting a thing of diapers for the boy, grabbing a second just to make sure they didn't need any soon.

  Brendon had picked out two a sparkle blue and pink set, giggling and nodding happily, "Stuffy!" He cheered, wiggling in the cart, regressing just enough to not want to sit still, but want to crawl around. Which he couldn't do.

  Dallon nodded and pushed the cart through the store just little ways, to the toys, and watched Brendon happily look around until he found the stuffed animal he wanted. "Daddy! Daddy! Gotta have it, pretty please?" Brendon begged him, making grabby hands for the toy.

  The larger male got the rainbow-colored llama down from the shelf, handing it to his baby, who instantly nuzzled into it, making an appreciative noise.

  While the little cuddled with the toy, finally managed to self check out, and exit the store. "Peach, it's time to go home, do you want them to ride with you?" Dallon asked him, earning a happy nod. He saw the small boys sleepy smile and small movement, knowing he wouldn't be awake for another ten minutes. Dallon got him out of the cart, and into his seat in the car, buckling him in, and kissing his head. Then, Dallon loaded the groceries into the car and put the cart up.

When he got back into the car, Brendon had fallen asleep, nuzzled up against the center console, and the stuffed animal in his arms. Dallon took them home and had gotten Brendon tucked into bed for a nap before getting the groceries put up.