Letter/Video to the baby (Pregnancy Series)

Corbyn-
"Hey Willow!" You and Corbyn said in sync as you waved to the camera. "Happy 18th birthday!" Corbyn said as he began to tear up 30 seconds into the video. "Right now i'm pregnant with you." You said standing up to show your 8 month belly. "You're so beautiful Willow I hope you always remember that." Corbyn said as he smiled at the camera. "Look Corbyn she's kicking." You said as you placed Corbyn hand on your belly. "Seems like just yesterday I found out I was pregnant." You said giving a sigh remembering that event. "I don't know the future but I hope you end up with a great guy or girl whatever makes my princess happy." Corbyn said you looked over at him smiling and feeling tears in your eyes. After a few more minutes of recording you turned off the camera and placed it on top of the closet. "Time is going to go by so fast when she's here." Corbyn said as he laid down on the bed. "I know. In just 3 weeks she'll be here." You said rubbing your stomach. "I really loved what you said." You said making Corbyn look up confused. "What do you mean?" Corbyn asked sitting up. "That she could love who she loves." You said walking to Corbyn. Corbyn smiled and stood up to kiss you. "This is the best part of my life thank you." Corbyn said kissing your cheek.

Zach-
You sat down at the table looking at the blank piece of paper. "What are you thinking of ?" Zach said as he walked into the kitchen looking at me. "I want to write a letter to the triplets." You said as you started to write the first sentence. "I want in on this." Zach said grabbing a water bottle from the fridge and walking to the table. "So when are they going to receive the letter?" Zach asked as he started writing his own letter. "The day one of us dies," You simply said and continued writing. "Isn't that a little to dark?" Zach said giving you a nervous laugh. "Many people do it." You said continued to write. Zach decided not to argue with you and continued to write the letter. "Want to read it out loud?" You asked after you finished writing the letter. Zach nodded and started reading. "My amazing triplets. Even though I haven't meet you guys you're amazing all three of you. When I found out your mom was pregnant it was the happiest day of my life, but when i found out we were having triplets my whole life did a 360 but in a good way. I love you guys more then life it's self." You felt emotional. You knew that Zach would be an amazing father. "No read yours." "I thought my life was perfect, but when you I found out i was pregnant with all three of you I understand that my life wasn't completely perfect. I love you Louis, Freddie and my baby girl Camilia."  Zach smiled as you bursted into tears. "Just 6 more weeks." Zach said as he hugged you.

Jonah-
"Hunter Bryce," You said smiling at the name Jonah and you had chosen for your kid. "We can't wait for you arrival and we hope that you're excited to meet us." Jonah said chuckling as he looked down at your belly. "Today I am 34 weeks pregnant and your huge at the moment." You said standing up and showing your belly to the camera. "Yea she keeps on moving throughout the night and has horrible back pain." Jonah said helping you sit back down. "But it's all worth it if I get to see your beautiful face sooner." "Your uncles can't wait to have you here." You said laughing looking at the boys behind the camera who were messing around. "And Carter can't wait to have a play dates with you." Jonah said as Carter ran up to him. "Hi baby." Carter said kissing your belly and then running back towards Corbyn. "So many people love you already and we can't wait to have you here." You said tearing up at the thought of having Hunter around. "We love you." Jonah and you said said in sync and turned off the camera.

Daniel-
"Ready?" You asked grabbing Daniel hand nervously. "More than ever." Daniel said as he turned on the camera. "Hey baby girls." You said smiling. "How are you doing?" Daniel said not really knowing what to say. "I can't believe how fast you've grown." You said looking down at your belly. "We can't wait to see who you look like." Daniel said smiling just imagining his twin girls running around the house. "I hope that both of you look identical forever." Daniel said laughing and you chuckled. "Let's be honest here both of you weren't planned but we're happy we get to have you." "Yea I can't wait for both of you to be the flower girl at our wedding." You said smiling proudly. "We love both of you to the moon and back." Daniel said blowing a kiss to the camera. "As you could see were not good at this but we hope you appreciate this video." You said feeling emotional once again. "Rising kids doesn't come with instructions so we hope that we're doing okay with both of you." Daniel said starting to tear up. "We still don't know who is who with the names." "But we promise the names will go with your personality." Daniel said finishing the sentence for you. You couldn't help but smile at just imagining your twin girls all grown up. "And if we have more kids in the future we love all of you." Daniel said hoping that one day you might get your baby boy. "We love you kids!" Daniel and you said in sync and turned off the camera. "That was great." You said kissing Daniel cheek.

Jack-
"I don't know what to write!" You yelled getting frustrated that Jack was halfway done with his letter and all you had written was the date. "Don't get frustrated Y/N." Jack said putting his pen down and walking towards you. "I'm the mother and I have to clue what to tell my kid." You said feeling horrible. "What if i'm a bad mother?!" You asked feeling guilt. "Y/N just because you can't write a letter doesn't mean you'll be a horrible mother." Jack said running his fingers through your hair. "I justbwant to make the letter special." "Here I'll read you mine." You nodded and started to hear the letter. "Dear Mitcheal I can't belive that you're already around the conor. Dont worry your mom will do an amazing job of radical you while Im on tour. I love you more then i can describe and always know that you'll have a dad ready to be with you through every strip of the way. With love Dad." "Jack that was beautiful." You said kissing Jack. "I know." Jack said smiling. "Now write yours and it will be great I promise." Jack said handing you a piece of paper and a pen.