Cold Feet (Wedding Series)

(His POV)
Corbyn-
"I give up," I yelled in frustration throwing the tie across the room. I walked to the couch and threw myself on it. "I can't do anything right," I mumbled depressed at the fact that my wedding was half an hour away, and I couldn't do anything right. "Hi honey," Said my mom as she walked into the room. "What's wrong? I heard you scream," She walked to the couch and sat next to me. "I can't tie a tie," I said covering my hands across my face. She chuckled. "This is way more then about a tie. Now what is it?" She gave me a serious look, I sighed knowing this wasn't gonna be esay. "If I can't tie a tie, imagine what I let her down with," I said playing with my thumb. "Like what?" My mom said with a worried look. "For example a baby. I'm not ready to be a father, what if i let her down?!" I started getting a worried feeling, due to the face my mom was giving me. "She's pregnant—isn't she," I said feeling mixed emotions. "She found out a few moments ago," Said my mom getting the pregnancy test out of her sweater. I got up feeling like a total idiot for saying something like that. "Honey-" I cut my mom off. "I'm going to be such a great father," I said smiling and hugging my mom.

(Your POV)
Zach-
"Myta?!," You said as  she was doing your hair. "Yea," Said Myta putting down the curling iron . You turned around to make sure that it was just the both of you. "I'm scard," I said playing with my fingers. "What?" Myta asked with a worried look. "What if he changed?!" I said starting to get scard. "What if he doesn't want me anymore," I said now with tears threatening to fall out of my eyes. "Hey don't think like that," Said Myta holding my hands. "Corbyn has told me how much Zach misses you," Said Myta wiping away the tear that fell out of my eyes. "What if we don't get out happy ending?" I said standing up from my chair throwing myself on my bed. "You and Zach already got the happy ending," Myta said stroking my hair. "How?" I asked starting to cry, thinking that we may not be happy together. "The love you guys have-" Myta stopped for a few seconds. "Is the kind of love you olny see in movies. You met eachother in such a beautiful way," Said Myta remembering the day you met Zach. "I just want to be enough for him," I said wiping away the tears with the mascara all over the place. "You are enough for him," Said Myta lifting my chin up so I looked at her. "Thanks," I said hugging her. "Your welcome now lets do your hair ," I got up from my bed and walked back to my chair.

(His POV)
Jonah-
I remembered seeing T.V shows where the man would leave his fiancé before the wedding, and I wouldn't understand why,  but now I do. I stood outside the chruch just a few minutes before the wedding would start. I didn't understand what was happening, I was happy a few seconds ago now Im just terrified. "Hey what's up?" Asked Eben who came out to look for me. "Nothing much," I said clam trying to to freak anyone out. "Dude your about to get married," Yelled Eben with excitement, even wanting to give me a high five, but I rejected him. "You just rejected me," Said Eben facing me. "Whats wrong," Eben was said finally catching up to the fact that some thing is wrong. "Just think about it," I stopped for a second trying to figure what to say so I don't look like a major asshole. "Once I say 'I do' I'm no longer a single man. I won't be able to do the things I used to do," I said sitting down at the chruch stairs. "Why are you thinking of this?" Asked Eben knowing damn well that I was fine an hour ago. "Zach-" I was cut of by Eben. "Of course Zach had to make his stupid jokes," Jack said in frustration. "Jonah you are going to lose your freedom, but you will gain a best friend for your entire life," Said Eben giving me a quick hug, before rushing me to the chruch. "Now go," Yelled Eben as I open the doors to the chruch.

(Your POV)
Daniel-
"What am I thinking?" I yelled at my mom. "I'm not ready," I said throwing my heads all over the place. "Honey clam down," Said my mom looking at me with a worried look. "You were fine 20 mintues ago," Said your mom sitting you down on the couch. "I know but.. I saw him right now and I realized I'm to young," I said sitting down with tears running threw my face. "Y/N don't give me that bullshit," Said my mom with a straight face. I never heard her cuss before NEVER. "Maybe I'm just worried about the future," I said looking down. "What if I change into something he doesn't want," I mumbled. "Y/N- your just like your father. Don't over think, Daniel loves you." My mom said wiping away my tears. "Great now my makeup is over," I said as she touched my face. "Don't change the subject," Said my mom as she stopped wiping my tears. "I saw your and dads matrimony fall apart-" As the words fell from my mouth, my mom quickly cut me off. "But me and your father worked things out," "What if we can't work things out," I said chocking on my tears. "You will. Your love for eachother is strong." I quickly hugged my mom and kissed her cheek. "Thank you mom," I said still hugging her. "Don't worry honey," She said as she pulled away, wiping my tears.

(His POV)
Jack-
"Your still having second thoughts huh?" Asked Daniel bringing me out of my thoughts. "It's not that," I said still looking at the blank wall in front of me. "Then what is it?!" Asked Daniel putting his phone down. "Okay maybe it is that," I sighed. "I just gave you a whole talk," Said Daniel as I remembered the words he told me an hour ago. "What's it now?" Asked Daniel   "I don't know I just have this feeling that things wont work out," I said looking at Daniel. "Look your my best friend and I'm not gonna tell you that go on with this if you don't want too." Daniel paused for a second then continued. "Y/N is a great girl and we all love her. But if you don't feel that love anymore or you don't know what you feel then stop." I looked at Daniel confused. "What do you mean?" I asked standing up from the couch to face him. "I mean if you love her be at the altar before she gets there. And if you don't love her then go up to her and tell her." I couldn't believe the words that came out of Daniel mouth. "I do love her and am gonna be at the altar." I said realizing that I was still truly madly deeply in love with Y/N.