Walking to the altar (Wedding Series)

(A/N- This part will be in the boys pov)

Corbyn-
The doors opened. Y/N was looking at the ground, so focused on her walk. I looked at her belly knowing that a human was growing in there. She breathed out and looked around the chruch at our friends and family. Then she looked at me. Her smile grew so bright. The music started to grow quite and the whispers ended. She finally stepped to the altar. She let go of her father hand, she gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. "You may all be seated," Said the pastor as Y/N started to hold my hand. "You look beautiful," I whispered.

Zach-
I kept breathing in and out, trying to keep my cool. After everything I have done in my career, this was the most nerve racking. The music started playing. I looked at the door waiting for them to open. After moments of waiting, the doors finally opened. Y/N was looking at me the whole entire time. Then her and her dad made it the the altar. "I Y/D/N give you my daughter Y/N to love her and cherish her," Y/N dad said giving Y/N a kiss and the cheek and handing her to me.

Jonah-
I was probably smiling like an idiot waiting for those doors to open. But my smile grew bigger when i saw her walking with her dad. As they were walking Y/N almost fell. My smile grew bigger as I whispered, "That's my girl." She quickly got herself together and acted like nothing happened. She was so breath taking and beautiful. I couldn't keep my eyes of her. "I love that girl," I told the pastor. I am so lucky I thought to myself, when she finally arrived to the altar.

Daniel-
All I did was smile. When she finally made it to the altar I felt the tears in my eyes. "I trust you Seavey," Y/N father whispered to me as he handed me Y/N. I nodded and looked back at Y/N who looked beautiful. "I love you," Y/N mumbled with a huge smile on her face. "You look great," I told her looking into her beautiful eyes. "I know," She said smiling. Damn I'm hooked on this girl, I thought to myself.

Jack-
As she walked out of those doors, I was speechless. Y/N was the definition of beautiful. She was holding on her dad arm tightly so she wouldn't trip or fall. Our eyes locked and I mouthed "I love you," which made her smile. I bit my bottom lip so I wouldn't look like an idiot with my smile. I kept thinking about everything that got me to this moment. And to think I wasn't going to call her back after the first date.