Wreaking Ball- Miley Cyrus// Why don't we

I never meant to start a war
I just wanted you to let me in
I guess I should've let you win

Daniel- You sat in your apartment, writing your essay that was due tomorrow. You stopped to rest your hand and noticed how quit it was. Without Daniel around, it was quiet and lonely. You had both broken up a week ago and had blamed it on yourself. You started the fight. Daniel had a bad day at work and you were trying to get him to talk about it, but he wouldn't. That was when you started yelling and he broke up with you on the spot. When he walked out the door, you knew you should have let him alone. This wouldn't have happened. A knock at the door brought you put of your thoughts. You put your pencil down and walked to the door, opening it, forgetting to look threw the peep hole. "Daniel? What are you doing here?," you asked. " Y/N, I'm so sorry, I know how stupid it was and I shouldn't have broken up with you. It was stupid that we were fighting. I never meant to start this war between us and I know that you just wanted me to let you in and I should've because i needed someone to talk to." Daniel says at the point were his eyes are filling up with tears. "No Daniel, It was all my fault. You were mad and I just made things worse by yelling at you."  You said with tears falling out of your eyes. "Baby, I know I don't deserve you. Can we please try one more time?!," Daniel says walking close to you. "Yess!," You giggled and leaned in to kiss him.

Don't you ever say I just walked away
I will always want you

Jack- "Y/N" you looked over at your friends as he held the cup against her lips. "He is coming over," he said before talking a sip. "What?"
"Jack ex-boyfriend, coming this way." you looked up to see the curlyhaired boy,  with a white T-shirt and black jeans coming your way. "I better go!" You said quickly getting up and walking away. He nodded understanding and you made your way to the exit. "Y/N!" His voice was getting closer. You wanted to run down the street but you were wearing heels. "Y/N." He grabbed your arm and spun you around. "Let go of me,"  you said, taking his arm off your grip. "What do you want?," you asked. "Why did you leave? I just want to talk to you." "Were not together anymore, we are not supposed to talk to eachother anymore." "Please Y/N! just 5 mintues of talking" he said but you ingored him walking away. "Why don't you want me anymore? Why are you walking away from us?!" Jack yelled so basically the whole street can hear him. You turned around and started walking back to him. "Shut up! Don't you EVER say that I walked away! I always wanted you. But you ruined everything!" you say and then slap him. You walk away with a more broken heart, and wishing that everything could go back like it was.

And now, we're ashes on the ground

Zach- you woke up in the next morning with an empty space next to you. you side as a start up and stop glass all over the floor and picture frames smashed. You got up putting on socks and walking downstairs to the kitchen. The door open and close quietly and Zach walked in humming to his music, but took off his headphones once he saw you. "Before you say anything. I went to get breakfast so we can talk about last night." Zach said walking to put the food on the table. " There is nothing to talk about last night was a big fight. Picture frames are smashed there's glass everywhere the furniture is flipped around. I can't do this anymore it hurts!" You yelled at him. You couldn't do this anymore. When he was on tour it sucked because you were alone, but when he was home you wished he was on tour because all you did was argue. "What are you talking about? Remember were Y/N and Zach!" he said on his knees "Don't do his!" "We were in love.....remember when we meet it all love at first sight." "This isn't love Zach. Its the 3rd fight this week! This is the biggest fight we had!" You said as the tears were threatening to fall out of your eyes. "Were ashes Zach, were nothing anymore! I can't do this" You said walking up stairs crying. "Come on, don't leave." Zach said sobbing on the floor next to the flipped chair. When you walked down stairs with your suitcase, you saw Zach on the table with his beautiful eyes red and his cheeks stained from all the crying. "I will always love you babe! And I will wait for you as long as it takes." You looked at him and walk but you stopped because you knew you were still love him. "I-I still love you Zach. I'm sorry" you said crying and running back into his arms, where you knew you belonged. "I love you to baby." he said kissing your lips.

I can't live a lie, running for my life

Corbyn- ''Corbyn! Over here!'' ''Corbyn, here, here!'' ''Corbyn, who is this lovely lady you've taken to the premier?'' You and Corbyn smilied for many cameras as his hands stayed on your back, rubbing circles. '' Just smile, love, few more seconds than we get interviewed.'' 5 seconds later, Corbyn waved goodbye to the paparazzi's and walked over to the interviewer you were directed too. '' Corbyn you're looking handsome today, you really shaped up.'' ''Yeah, I have Y/N to thank for my clothes, she choosed them for me.'' ''and you're beautiful as well Y/N. Now it seems that you two have been spending alot of time together. Is there something you guys are hiding from us?" The interviewer asked, putting the Microphone right in Corbyn face. "No nothing is going on. We are just good friends." Corbyn said. The truth is that, you and Corbyn have have a secret relationship for the past two months. But he didn't want to fans to give you hate but you already got hate for being his friend and that you were the reason he and Christina broke up. "Hey Corbyn your car is ready" said a man "Okay thank you" said Corbyn as you guys walked away. are use on the back of the car you start thinking about everything. Were you and Corbyn going to be together forever or were you just a rebound from his break up with Christina all the thoughts were flooding in your head. " Hey babe are you ok?" ask Corbyn as you were looking outside the car window. You didn't answer, you told the Driver to stop and you climbed out of the car. You heard Corbyn scream after you but you didn't care you just kept on walking. When you made it to the hotel Corbyn was there and his eyes looked red from the anger he had. "What the hell was that! You could have gotten hurt!" he said yelling at you. "But I didn't." you said calm hoping he would just move on and start talking about something else but of course he didn't. "Why did you do that?" he asked sitting down in the bed. "Because Corbyn you know I haye lying" " I know, but am protecting you from the hate" he said going up to you. "I already get hate! Am living a lie." you said "Maybe you are right maybe we should tell people." "I wish we could keep this a secret but everywhere we go people ask if were a couple and we lie." you said wrapping your arms around him. "I love you and I promise we will tell the world soon" he said kissing the top of your head. "I love you" you said before you fell asleep in his arms.

All you ever did was wreak me

Jonah- He broke you. He tore you apart. All the lying, fighting, drinking, that was all that happened. It wasn't a relationship in your eyes but in his, it was because you were with him. He said he loved you everyday but that was a lie. "Y/N please open the door" Jonah said knocking on your bedroom door again. "Go away Jonah! I dont want you here!," you sobbed. "Y/N, please unlock the door so we can talk about this. We can work this out please baby open." You continued sobbing onto your pillow as you were cruled into a ball under your blanket. You suddenly heard a bog bang as if something fell onto the floor. You lift your head from your pillow to see the bedroom door on the floor. "What the hell Jonah!," you say pretty mad. "You wouldn't open," Jonah says walking to your bed. "That doesn't mean you needed to knock the door down!" "Please Y/N can we talk?" Jonah asked his eyes filled up with tears. "No. Jonah this isnt love." you can barely say from all the crying. "You decided to party instead of being with me. All you ever did was wreak me" You say sobbing more. Jonah was about to say something before your 3 year old walked in. "Mommy what was that" he says rubbing his eyes. Jonah looks at him for a second then looks at you. "Am sorry." Jonah says then walks out, leaving you speechless. After that night you never saw Jonah again but he did send you money for child support but he never wanted to see your son. Jonah wreaked you, but he gave you a lesson that you learned.