The End...For Now

Start from the beginning

"You're not taking Aoi and Rin with you?"

"Sadly no, sure Aoi has lived on the mountains but, Dovah Strunmah is ten times taller where Aoi used to live, so I've asked Yukino to look after them, besides, she's always wanted to have a familiar for a while now so I figured Aoi and Rin will be good familiars for her."

Aoi and Rin sweat dropped when I said this and then jumped off my shoulders.

"What did I say?"

I mumbled and then we left the cafe after having lunch. After wandering through town, Yukiya and I decided to visit the spot where we first met which was near the lake. Yukiya and I looked at the lake's horizon and we both smiled as we remembered the day we met.

"It still feels like yesterday I used to be that clumsy helpless wizard and now look at me, I've come a long way since then."

"I know, this spot will always be our special place, after all, it's where we first met."

"It always will be, Yukiya."

I said as I looked at the lake's horizon. Yukiya then took my hand and he then said to me.

"Keira, promise me that you won't forget me?"

"I promise, I will never forget you, I will come back and I'll always love you."

"Good, I love you too."

Yukiya and I kissed each other on the lips while our familiars looked away while covering their eyes with their paws or in Aoi's case, his wings. 

THE NEXT DAY...

Today was the day that I was leaving the Academy and everyone was gonna miss me. Yukino hugs me tightly and she said to me.

"I'll miss you, big sis!"

"Really? it was only yesterday that you wanted me gone."

"That was before, I don't want you to go!"

I ruffled Yukino's head and then we pulled away from each other. Aoi and Rin stood next to her and I said to her.

"Remember to look after Aoi and Rin for me."

"I will."

Hakko came over to me and she gave me a pouch filled with potions.

"There are some healing potions in there in case you need them, I've also added a few recipes that I was able to find thanks to that book that Seiji gave to me during the celebration."

"Thanks, Hakko."

Hakko hugs me after I said this. Kagura stood there with a small hint of blush on her cheeks and she said to me.

"I'll...miss you."

"Hehe, I'll miss you too, Kagura, make sure you look after her Klaus."

Klaus smirked at me and he patted Kagura's head.

"Of course I will and I'm pretty sure my little brother will do the same with Hakko."

Elias blushed a little when Klaus said this. Azusa smiled at me and then he hugs me and I hugged him back.

"You stay out of trouble while you're gone."

"You better do the same because I won't be there to help you out of a sticky situation like last time."

"*Chuckles* like that will ever happen again."

I giggled after he said this. Headmaster looked at Seiji and he said to him.

"You make sure you keep a sharp eye on her."

"Don't worry, I'll be sure she behaves herself and before you know it, she'll be a different person by the time we're back."