Meeting Hakko Izuma

KEIRA'S POV

A while had passed since the festival and the break was finally over as well. I was in the guild hall having my last meal at the guild hall before I headed home. I drank my tea and then Vincent spoke up.

"You look cute in that uniform Keira."

I blushed at his comment.

"Shut up, anyway, I better get going the train is going to be here soon."

I got my stuff but before I left, Byakuya came over and he called out to me.

"Wait! Keira!"

I came to a halt and I looked Byakuya.

"What is it?"

Byakuya looked worried and he then looked back at me before he spoke.

"Listen, there's something you should know, it's about HIM."

I knew who Byakuya was talking about and he continued.

"He's searching for Frostguard, you know its powers better than anyone should you find this weapon before he does."

"I know, Frostguard is mine and mine alone, Mother told me that on her deathbed, she told me to use it wisely if it were to fall into my hands, does he know where it is?"

I asked Byakuya but he shook his head for a no.

"No, the only but the only clue that my resources have found is that the magical weapon is supposed to be in the hands of a certain family."

"Gotcha, Aoi, Rin let's go."

Aoi and Rin nodded their heads and I said my goodbyes to everyone before getting on the train. As I sat there, I looked out of the window as I thought about HIM. Rin looked at me and she then asked me.

"How long has it been since you two have seen each other?"

"I don't know about eight or nine years I reckon."

Aoi looked confused since he didn't know who we were talking about.

"Who is this 'HE' you're talking about?"

I yawned a little as I watched the scenry fly by from the train's window.

"Rin do me a favour and tell him, wake me up when we're close to the Academy."

I asked her as I shut my eyes.

"OK."

Rin said After I closed my eyes and my consciousness faded away immediately.

DREAMWORLD...

I saw my younger self along with my best friend and sister with my mother. I ran up to mother and I hugged her tightly and she said to us.

"My sweet children, I'm so lucky to have you."

Yukino smiled at Mother.

"And we're lucky to have you, mummy."

I looked at the silver haired boy and he said to her.

"She's right, Master Zara!"

I smiled at the two of them but then all of a sudden the scene changed to that day when the fire dragon Ignitus attacked our village. I was shocked at this and I could see some of the villagers running away from the attack but my legs wouldn't move since I was injured from trying to escape Ignitus's fire attacks. Just then another fire attack came and this time someone grabbed me and they shielded me from the attack.

I looked up and I saw my Mother.

"Mother!!"

Mum had protected me from his breath attack. Mum got up and said to me.