Keira Obtains Her Mother's Weapon, Frostguard

KEIRA'S POV

Sora and I were still fighting against each other. Sora sent my flying as he used his wind magic against me. I crash landed on the ground. My uniform was torn up, my left sleeve was torn up to my elbow, the right side of my blazer had a tear on my shoulder and forearm, my hair was no longer tied back and my blazer was open after being struck a few times before. I stood up a little and Sora chuckled at me.

"Deary me, is this how much you've gotten stronger? how disappointing and you're supposed to be Zara's daughter."

I was panting from exhaustion and I was weak in the knees. I tried standing up on my feet but was starting to get weaker and weaker by the minute if I kept using any more of my magical energy. Sora smirked at me and he then said to me.

"Nothing to say? oh well, this is the end for you, Keira Mitsui, NOW DIE!!"

Sora created an ice spear and I didn't have enough time to create a shield. I closed my eyes waiting for the impact until someone shouted an incantation.

"Magia Flau!!"

"Card magic!! snowstorm!!

 Another voice shouted. The wind slowed down the spear's speed and the shield protected me from the spear's attack causing it to be destroyed in the process. I was shocked at this and then I looked over my shoulder and then Prefect Klaus and Hakko came running over to me. I shouted at them.

"Klaus! Hakko!"

Hakko ran over to me and said to me.

"Keira are you all right?"

I nodded my head and said to her.

"I felt worse but I think I'll live, anyway, what are you even doing here? I told you to-"

"Hakko came running towards me and she told me what was going on, what on earth were you thinking?"

Klaus said. I glared at him and I said to him.

"Well excuse me, I think I did you a favour, listen, I've known Sora ever since we were little, we were both trained under the same master and we both grew up in the same village until the day my mother died."

Sora frowned and he then looked at Klaus.

"Klaus Goldstein, I should have known you were going to show up sooner or later."

I frowned at Sora and I said to Klaus.

"Be careful, Sora has gotten really strong since the last time I fought against him."

Hakko looked at me and said to me.

"Let Prefect Klaus deal with him, in the meantime, let me patch you up."

Hakko got behind me and she places both hands on my back and she starts to heal me. I smiled at her before I spoke up.

"You know I'm glad we've got someone like you here, otherwise I might have been in a worse condition I am in now."

"I know, but try and keep still while I'm healing you."

I nodded my head and we both watched how Klaus was trying to beat Sora. Sora smirked at Klaus.

"Ha! not bad for a Goldstein! goes to show that you're Walter's son!"

Klaus managed to stay calm and he then said to Sora.

"What does that have to do with anything? your bad attitude is worse than Keira's."

"Hey! watch it! I'm sitting right here you know!!"