First Day Of School

KEIRA'S POV

As I went to class I felt a shiver go through my spine. Rin looked at me and she asked me.

"Is something wrong?"

"For some reason, I just felt like someone or something was watching me just now."

Rin looked around and she looked back at me.

"It's probably nothing."

I nodded my head and I continued to walk to class. Once I got there the students were chatting away happily until they saw me. They started to whisper about me but ignored them and I continued to my seat. Yukiya noticed me and he smiled at me. I sat next to him and he spoke to me.

"Keira, welcome back."

I smiled at him when he said that.

"It's good to be back Yukiya, missed me?"

Yukiya smiled and he held my hand.

"Of course I did."

Yukiya looked a bit concerned since he heard some of the students whispering about me. I looked at Yukiya and I spoke to him.

"Headmaster Randolph told me about what has been happening around here, so the magical creatures are being possessed by dark magic?"

Yukiya nods his head.

"Yeah, after you left the Academy, some of the students blamed you at first, but, after hearing the news about the magical creatures being possessed by dark magic they stopped blaming you all together."

I smiled a little when he said this.

"Well, it's good that they stopped blaming me and besides, why would I do something like that to the magical creatures in the first place? I know I'm a Tamer and all but, I think they just went too far on that one."

Yukiya nods his head in agreement.

"I agree with you on that one."

Just then Elias saw me and he spoke up.

"Mitsui?"

I looked up and Elias came over.

"Mitsui, welcome back to the Academy."

I smiled at him and I spoke to him with a smile on my face.

"It's good to be back Elias."

"Is it true what my brother told me? you're an official student now?"

I nodded my head when he asked me that.

"Yep, that's my Father for you, that sly old fox always finds ways to get what he wants."

Elias looked surprised when I said this.

"I'll say, but, no offence, please don't try and freeze the entire classroom like what you did last time?"

I laughed when he said this.

"Don't worry, that clumsy and unstable girl is long gone, my magical energy in under control and I cast spells properly now like I said to Klaus, you'll be surprised at how much I've improved."

Elias looked at me suspiciously when I said this.

"I really don't believe you, I'm still recovering from frostbite because of you."

I sweat dropped when I remembered that little accident a while back with my ice magic.

"You are seriously still angry at me for nearly turning you into a popsicle?"