I Won't Be A Weakling Anymore

KEIRA'S POV

After Professor Schuyler's class was over, I got my stuff together and then Elias came over.

"OK, who are you and what have you done with Keira Mitsui?"

I looked at Elias with a smirk.

"What are you on about? it's me for crying out loud, you did see me cast that spell with the Tears of Undine didn't you?"

Elias frowned when I said this.

"You've got to be kidding me right? last time when you tried to cast a spell like that, you nearly turned the classroom into a meat locker!"

"OK, that was the old me, but this time, my magical energy has improved a lot and my ice magic isn't as unstable as it was before."

Yukiya nods his head in agreement.

"She's right, I believe that she has changed a lot."

Liz then spoke up.

"But still, I'm kind of jealous you were like me from before and you've got a whole lot better I wish my magic was like yours Keira."

I petted her head and I spoke up.

"Don't worry about it too much, with time and patience you might reach up to my level." Liz smiled at this.

"Now now that I think about it, you didn't use a wand to cast that teleportation spell."

I was surprised that she hasn't noticed yet.

Elias then spoke up.

"That's because Mitsui doesn't need a wand, you see, she's a Tamer."

Liz looked at me shocked when Elias told her what I am.

"Y-you mean you're one of those Taming wizards I've heard about from before?!"

I nodded my head.

"I am and as a Tamer, I can use spells to calm and tame a wild animal or a magical creature and I can cast spells without the use of a wand."

Liz smiled when I said this.

"Amazing!"

Elias sweat dropped a little and he spoke up.

"Well I'll admit it's amazing now but when Mitsui was a provisional student, she couldn't cast a spell properly and her ice magic was always causing problems not to mention she nearly froze the classroom as well."

I laughed nervously when I remembered what I was like from before.

"Elias is not joking on that one, I was a bit like you three months ago but, thanks to my father's training I've gotten a whole lot better now."

I walked out of the classroom with the other three following me. We made it to Headmaster Randolph's class and it was magical creature class. I smiled at this because this was one of my favourite subjects. Headmaster Randolph was in the middle of teaching the class and he then asked us.

"Now would like to tell me about unicorns?"

I raised my hand and headmaster Randolph smiled at me.

"I knew you would be the first one to put your hand up Keira, go ahead."

I nodded my head and I stood up from my seat.

"Unicorns are rare to find but, the only time when they show up it's when the conditions are perfect such as clean water, for example, but, it's also true that they say that the unicorns are proud creatures, however, if they're angered or threatened their sapphire eyes turn red and there's a chance that they will attack you, however, the only thing that the unicorns don't harm is pure maidens."