I Will Know When The Time Comes

3RD PERSON PPOV

Dominic got back to the hideout in the mountains and he explained to Ivan that he had failed. Ivan was about to lose his temper with him until Salem said to him.

"Wait! before you get angry! I have another plan in mind, what if we capture those who are closest to Keira and make a trade with her."

"There's no way that will work, she's smarter than she looks, I have a better idea in mind, the Headmaster is immortal since he's one of the three guardians of the Tower of Sorrows and the eastern forest, he knows where that white dragon is."

"Huh? white dragon? you mean Zetherth? but, what would he know about that dragon?"

"Before my idiot brother got caught, I sent some of my familiars to keep an eye on Keira and her friends and it turns out, some of the dragon languages that Keira used during mines and the magic game battle rounds, a certain dragon had taught her, one of my familiars have found out that Keira was taught by none other than the King of the skies himself but the problem is, he's hiding somewhere in the forbidden forest and only the Headmaster knows about him."

Salem frowned slightly and he mumbled.

"That little brat, so that's how she was able to control that dragon sage."

"What was that?"

Ivan asked him and then Salem explained to him about how Keira was able to understand the Dragon's tongue and how Zadra responded to her command. Ivan's eyes widen in shock when Salem told him this and he then said to him.

"Are you sure? Did Keira really spoke to one of the dragon sages and gave it a command in Dragon tongue?"

"Postive, because if it wasn't she would've spoken to that Dragon sage in English."

Ivan couldn't believe what he had been told and then he smirked evilly and he started to chuckle. Salem was confused because he thought that Ivan would have been shocked angry at this. 

"Um...Master? what's the matter? why do you find this so amusing?"

"Why do you ask? it's because that daughter of mine doesn't know the power that awakening inside of her, this is also another reason why I should pay a little visit to that Academy and when we do, Keira is going to get the shock of her life when I tell who and what she really is."

"So what's the plan?"

"We need stronger guildmates, go to our allies and find the strongest guildmates you can get your hands on and also, find experts on trapping dragons."

Salem nodded his head and he said to him.

"Yes, sir."

Salem then left the hideout and then he and Lily went to their allies for help.

BACK IN GENDONLUNE...

KEIRA'S POV

I was in the Headmaster's office and I have the three dragon sages with me. Headmaster Randolph looked impressed when I told him how I was able to get their names right and what their abilities are.

"Nice work Keira, I'm impressed you were able to name the three dragon sages and hatch them without any bother."

"I'm actually surprised myself."

I said as I petted Zada's head as he nudged his head gently against my cheek. Klaus looked at them and he said to me.

"Well, I'm glad you feel that way, but, haven't you noticed that they're starting to get bigger?"

I looked at the dragon sages and he was right, they were starting to get bigger and they were few inches taller than Aoi and Rin's smaller forms.