Who will stand and Who Will Fall In This War Of Light And Darkness?

3RD PERSON POV

A few weeks went by since the attack on the school and learning about Keira using dragon tongue to command the dragon sages, Ivan looked at his guildmates including the dragon trappers.

"Nicely done, Salem, you really have served me well."

"It's all thanks to you I'm still alive and I vowed to serve you as long as I live."

"Good to know, now then, shall we make a little visit to my daughter?"

"Sounds good to me."

Salem said with an evil grin before he and the dark guildmates headed to the academy.

Back in the Academy, Headmaster Randolph, Klaus and Keira were standing outside in the courtyard because they were a little concerned about the dragon sages since they've gotten bigger and now they're the same height as Aoi and Rin's bigger forms.

KEIRA'S POV

I sweat dropped a little as I stared at the dragon sages forms right now and then Klaus said to me.

"This is becoming a problem, Keira, those dragons are growing way too fast."

"I know, I'm not blind, what do you expect me to do about it? perform a time stopping spell or something?!"

Headmaster Randolph chuckled at me when I yelled like that and he then said to me.

"Don't panic, I know they can't fit into the building now but, you're gonna have to communicate with them and tell them to go and be with you-know-who."

"Well...that does sound like the only plan I've got especially since those three are causing a bit of a ruckus with classes lately, which by the way, wasn't my fault."

Klaus frowned at me and he said to me.

"Well then, tell them to go away and stay out of trouble."

"All right, all right."

I said annoyingly and I then looked at the three of them and I spoke to them in dragon tongue.

"Bo Ahrk Dein Aan Miin Out Ahrk Dein Hin Dein up, Zu'u Lost Aan Haalvut Daar trouble Los Bo (Go and keep an eye out and keep your guards up, I have a feeling that trouble is coming.)"

"Geh, Dii Vahdin (Yes, my Lady)."

The three of them said before they took off into the sky. Headmaster Randolph stood next to me with a smirk on his face and he said to me.

"I'm impressed how you're able to speak to your dragon sages like that, you could teach the magical creature class a thing or two."

"The sages aren't my familiars, they're not tools that can be used whenever I want, they've got the freedom to what they want."

Klaus frowned at me and he warned me.

"I wouldn't say stuff like that if I were you, the question is what are you gonna do if they get to the size of a mansion?"

"I have no idea, I'll cross that bridge when I come to it."

"*Sighs* all right but keep a very sharp eye on them, I've already got reports from the other students that they're causing trouble."

I sweat dropped when he said this and then he left. 

"I'm doomed...."

I mumbled and then Headmaster Randolph chuckled at me.

"Don't worry, I'm sure those three would have learnt their lesson besides, Zetherth maybe stuck in a cave but, he'll keep an eye on the sages especially since they're in their rebellious stages."