Suspicions Of Dark Magic

KEIRA'S POV

Yukiya and I were in the flower valley near the north forest. Aoi and Rin were chasing after the Wing rabbits while Yukiya and I were sitting next to each other as watched Aoi and Rin. I looked up at the sky and I thought about the last time when I saw Azusa. It was still a shock for me to see him again but I know that something wasn't right. Yukiya noticed my expressionless face.

"What's wrong? are you wondering about your brother?"

"Yeah, I still can't believe that he's here in the Academy it has been a long time since I've seen him but, I know that there's something wrong with him the moment he walked passed us." 

Yukiya smiled a little and he pets my head.

"Try not to worry about him, besides, I'm sure Azusa can take care of himself."

I looked at Yukiya with a smile.

"You know what? you're right, I know Azusa doesn't have Tsukasa beside him anymore but, I know Liz can mend his broken heart and pull him out of the darkness."

"You're a kind and caring person you know that don't you?"

I nodded my head and then a wing rabbit landed on my shoulder.

"Like! like! Like you!"

The winged rabbit said happily. I smiled at it and Yukiya then smiled at it as well.

"Skittish animals and magical creatures do like to approach you easily don't they?"

I giggled and I let the wing rabbit sit on my lap and I petted its head.

"Yeah I know, that's what I get for being a Tamer, I love magical creatures and animals and they love me back."

I spoke as I tickled the winged rabbit's chin.

Aoi crouched down and he was ready to pounce on the wing rabbit that was sitting on my lap. Aoi dashed over to it but I picked it up in time before Aoi could catch him. Aoi landed on my lap instead making Yukiya and I laugh in the process. Aoi shook his head and he glared at me.

"Keira! that's not funny!!"

The wing rabbit sat on my shoulder.

"Mean! mean! mean kitty!!"

Aoi bared its fangs and then the wing rabbit disappeared. I laughed at Aoi and he frowned a little.

"Yeah, yeah, pile it on, pile it on."

Aoi got off my lap and he walked back to Rin in a huff. Yukiya chuckled and he looked at me.

"You've got energetic familiars."

"Jealous?"

Yukiya turned his head away from me.

"Not even in the slightest."

I giggled at him and I thought to myself when I saw this.

'He is a jealous pup right now.'

I rested my head on Yukiya's shoulder and Yukiya rests his head on top of mine. We sat there for a while until it was time to head home. Yukiya walked me back to the girls' dorms and when we got there, I saw Klaus standing at the gates. I was confused at this and Yukiya then said to me before he left.

"I'll see you later."

Yukiya kisses my cheek and leaves. I walked over to Klaus and I asked him.

"What are you doing here?"

"I wanted to talk to you after classes but, Yukiya was with you, anyway, Elias told me that Azusa is your brother, is that true."

I rolled my eyes and I grumbled.