Celebrating The Festival

KEIRA'S POV

Tonight the festival is starting and everyone was excited about it as well. I looked around with a smile on my face.

"There are so many people tonight."

Azusa smirked at me when I said this.

"You're not nervous are you?"

 "Not even in the slightest."

Liz smiled at me when I said this.

"You're so confident! I wished I had that same confidence as you do."

I petted her head with a smile on my face.

"Don't worry, I'm pretty sure you'll get that confidence trust me, I was like you once before remember?"

Liz looked surprised when I said this and she then smiles at me.

"You're right."

Just then Vincent called out to me.

"Oi Keira! you ready or what?!"

"Coming!"

I looked back to the others before I spoke up.

"Enjoy the festival you guys, oh! and, there's a little surprise in store as well when the magical creatures get here."

Yukiya and Elias were surprised at this and Klaus then asked me.

"What's that?" 

"Hehe, if I tell you, it won't be a surprise."

I ran up to the stage and I stood behind Byakuya. Byakuya approached the microphone and he spoke up.

"People of Skystead! we Dragonsheild members welcome you to magical creatures' festival! some of you already know how this works, magical creatures including the animals and rare one will be coming over here, some of them might a bit skittish let them come over to you but other than that, we hope you'll enjoy this year's festival!"

The villagers cheered for this and Byakuya then continued.

"Feel free to look around the shops after you've seen the magical creatures come through here but for now, they'll be coming soon and for your entertainment, Keira Misaki will be singing for you while the magical creatures make their way here!"

I smiled and at them before I spoke up.

"I look forward to singing for you!"

I winked at the crowd making the boys cheer for me but I noticed that Yukiya and Azusa had a bit of a dark aura surrounding them. Byakuya covered the microphone and he looked at me.

"I don't think you've should have done that."

"Hehe, sorry, I couldn't resist."

Byakuya shook his head and he then spoke through the microphone.

"Anyway! without further or do! enjoy the festival!"

The villagers cheered happily and it was my turn to take over the microphone. I smiled and I was ready to sing.

~Play media~

~Intro~

KARAN KORON KARAN KORON
Geta no oto
Mizutamari Uchiwa Roku nin 
Dekaketa natsu no yoru  
(Click Clonk Click Clonk 
The sound of geta. 
Puddles. Fans. 6 people. 
We went out on that summer night.)