The Ice Tamers, Sora And Keira

KEIRA'S POV

A few days had passed since Sora attacked the school but luckily, he wasn't going to prison thanks to Byakuya. Sora was being cooperative since he tried to steal Frostguard away from Hakko but in order to change his ways, Byakuya had Sora to help Vincent with the search on where Dad might have disappeared to. While the repairs are being done in the school building, Hakko, Liz, Yukiya, Azusa and I decided to head back to Skystead village until the repairs are done on the school.

I was sitting at the bar having some lunch with Yukiya sitting next to me. Yukiya then said to me.

"Still can't believe you fought against Sora all by yourself."

"I keep telling you over and over again, I was fine when I fought against him even though I ended up like this."

I said as I pointed at my bandages and my arm sling. Yukiya sighed and he then spoke up.

"But be grateful that it didn't get worst."

"I know, you seemed to have forgotten that I went through my old man's training methods."

Misa came over and she had a tray of food.

"She's right, but luckily, he's not here and we've got some peace around here in the village."

I nodded my head in agreement and I ate some more of my food. Misa then asked me.

"By the way, where's your friend Hakko?"

I looked at Hakko who was with Byakuya and I told Misa.

"She's over there with Byakuya, I was able to convince her to join in the guild besides I knew we need someone like Hakko since she can use healing magic."

Misa smiled and she then said to me.

"Impressive, Cana might be jealous as well after she learnt that she can also use card magic and she has zodiac cards as well."

I giggled at her comment and I nodded my head in agreement. Byakuya stamped Hakko's right shoulder.

"There we go, you're an official member."

Hakko smiled and she came over and said to us.

"Hey, guys, what do you think about the mark that Byakuya placed on my shoulder?"

I smiled at Hakko's new mark and I said to her.

"It suits you, but remember, as a member of the Dragonsheild guild you have to do us proud and not to get on the guild master's bad side otherwise you'll suffer the consequences."

Suddenly, I felt a dark aura nearby and a familiar glare on my back as well which made me shiver in fear. I looked at Yukiya and I asked him.

"Yukiya, look over my shoulder and tell me if Byakuya is glaring at me with that scary aura and his really angry glare."

Yukiya looked over my shoulder and he nodded his head.

"Yep and he's not happy either."

Byakuya then spoke.

"Funny you should say not to get on my bad side because you have caused a lot of trouble in the past including now, Keira and I have to always pay for the damage and that also goes for the whole mess that you and Sora made."

Azusa came over with Liz and he said to me.

"He's got a good point after all you were always the reckless one."

"Hey man!! that's cold!!"

The others laughed at my reaction and I blushed in embarrassment. Just then I noticed that Sora wasn't in the guild hall. I asked Byakuya.