Skystead Village

KEIRA'S POV

Yukiya and I were on the train on our way to Skystead village. I smiled to myself because I was happy that my boyfriend and his familiar were coming with me back to my home. Yukiya noticed my happy look.

"You seem happy."

I looked at him with a smile.

"It's because you and Wolfy are coming back to Skystead village with me."

Wolfy was lying on the train seat across from us.

"I thought I told you not to call me that."

I giggled at Wolfy's reaction.

"Sorry."

Rin was resting on my lap and I was petting her fur. Yukiya then asked me about my village.

"So what is your home like?"

"Skystead village is known for having several types of magical creatures and animals, we have a guild there called Dragonsheild, but you already knew about that huh?"

"What about your siblings? how many of you are there?"

"Well including myself, I have seven siblings, well, nine if you include Yukino and Tsukasa."

Yukiya was shocked when I told him how many siblings I have.

"Blimey, you guys must be one big happy family."

"You could say that."

"So are you like the youngest in the family or something?"

"Something like that, there are about four daughters in the family and I'm the second oldest of the four daughters."

"I see, well, I'm almost sorry I asked you that now." 

I laughed a little at his reaction.

"Well, it was kinda funny seeing your reaction, though, hehe..."

Yukiya blushed a little while wolfy and Rin snickered at him. After a while, I fell asleep and when I opened my eyes a few minutes later, I noticed that we were almost there. I then felt a slight weight on my shoulder and I noticed that Yukiya had fallen asleep.

"We're almost there Yukiya."

I said as I petted his hair and Yukiya smiled a little in his sleep as he nuzzled his head against my shoulder. Eventually, we made it to Skystead village. I smiled that I was finally home and Yukiya and wolfy were surprised and amazed by the sight of my village because everywhere they looked some of the village people have animals or magical creatures as their familiars. 

"Whoa, so this is where you live?"

"Yeah, amazing and pretty right?"

I walked ahead of him and Yukiya then caught up to me. As we were on our way to the guild hall, Yukiya was looking around and he asked me.

"So, these village people have familiars?"

"Some of the villagers are wizards around here but the others tend to have some of the magical creatures for some company as long as they don't wreck stuff around here."

"If Elias or Prefect Klaus were here they would be impressed with this place."

I smiled and I nodded in agreement.

"I agree with you on that one, anyway, before we head back to my place, I wanna see my brothers and sisters first besides, they might have found out what happened back in the Academy already."

Yukiya nodded his head and we then made it to the guild hall.

"Welcome to the Dragonsheild guild Yukiya."