We'll Show Them Who's Number One

KEIRA'S POV

Hakko looked at the board on who is going to fight who next and she then said to us.

"It looks like you're gonna have to wait, Keira, there's a battle between Zomiara and Klaxiara right now and then the next one is going to be Klaxiara against Pixia."

"That's fine with me, but, I'm feeling a bit hungry when are Sora and the twin tamers coming back with food?"

"They'll be here, stop thinking about your stomach and watch the fight."

I sighed annoyingly and then we watched the fight between Gerard and Sapphire.

SAPPHIRE'S POV

I smirked at Gerard and I then said to him.

"Don't even think that you're gonna go easy on me, I'm not your average girl you know."

"I've heard the rumours about you, Sapphire the Fearless knight."

I smirked that Gerard knew about me and he then said to me.

"I do not fear you and I do not intend to lose here."

The ref raised his hand and he then spoke up.

"When you're ready...BEGIN!!"

He got out of the way and then Gerard then used a hand sign and I thought to myself.

'I see, so he's got a similar technique like one of those Pixia girls, all right.'

"Sky God!! wind attack!!"

I dodged Gerard's attack but I managed to dodge his wind attacks.

'So his technique is one of the elemental gods huh? this should be fun.'

I thought to myself as Gerard's wind attacks kept coming but I managed to dodge them. I grinned at him and I said to him.

"Sorry! but you've had your shot! it's my turn now!"

I shouted before I drew my sword and I dashed at him quickly and then Gerard screamed in pain as the blood spatters onto the ground. I sheathed my sword and then Gerard's body began to spark after I struck him with my lighting attacks. 

"*Chuckles* so much for your Sky God magic."

KEIRA'S POV

I was shocked at what I just saw. Hakko blinked a few times and then Kagura spoke up.

"Interesting, so Sapphire has a similar technique that I use, it may look like she's about to draw her sword at first but, by using the dash magic, her speed increased and now look what happened."

"Yeah, no kidding looks like you've got yourself a rival Kagura."

"Hmpf, that doesn't bother me in the slightest, now I am looking forward to the team battles."

Just then Sora and the twin tamers showed up with bags of food.

"Sorry we took so long but we managed to get lunch."

"About time, what took you?"

"There was a long queue so I scare off a few people by using Izumi and your familiars."

Izumi nodded her head and then Aoi and Rin sat on the floor with fish in their mouths. I shook my head and I took one of the food bags and I got one of the chicken wings. Azuma then asked us.

"So what did we miss?"

"Sapphire is about to kick Gerard's butt."

I said as I ate another bit of my chicken wing. Hakko nodded her head as she ate her cucumber sandwich. Kagura then spoke up.