The Magic Games Begin

3RD PERSON POV

It was only a few days to go until the Magic Games for some the magic academies to begin. Keira and her teammates for the magic games were excited and nervous at the same time as it got closer to the date of the Magic Games.

Hakko was feeling a bit nervous since she wasn't sure if she was strong enough with her attack spells but, Elias is there for her when she was doubting herself and he gave her confidence to do well in the Games.

Kagura wasn't nervous nor excited as she sharpened her sword for the magic games and for practice. Klaus was able to read Kagura's face since he knows her so well and he was there to ease her stress that she kept hidden so well.

Sora is confident and so was the twin tamers since they were convinced that they can win some of the battle rounds that they've heard from some of the students who took part in last year's Magic games but, they were a little concerned about some of the chosen students from different schools to take part in the games.

Keira, however, wasn't nervous but she was confident that she can win the battle rounds but, she was little concerned about Klaxiara's students, who were going to take part in the games and she also wondered if any of them had dirty tricks up their sleeves or what their teachers and the headmaster have been teaching them.

In order to ease her mind, Keira sneaked out of the girls' dorms after lights went out and she then went to Zetherth's cave to talk to him and find out what the headmaster is like and what's their secret to previously winning the magic games.

KEIRA'S POV

I looked over my shoulder making sure no one was following me before I entered the cave. Once I walked deeper into the cave, Zetherth was already wide awake and he knew that I was coming.

"You seem a little worried, Goraan Kro."

"Is my face really that easy to read when something is the matter?"

I asked Zetherth as I sat down on a nearby rock.

"Sometimes, what seems to be bothering you?"

"Well, I wouldn't exactly say it's bothering me but, have you heard about Klaxiara magic academy?"

Zetherth nodded his head and he then said to me.

"As a matter of fact I have and I'm not the only one who knows about that place, Klaxiara was famous for a training centre for young Dovahdrogs (Dragonlords) back in the day."

"Yes I know about their history but what concerns me is the students that are taking place in the magic games, from what Kerry told me, they've won the magic Games for a few years now and I'm wondering how they were able to win, do you think it's got something to do with them learning about your magic?"

"There's every possibility that'll be the case, however, I'm not entirely sure how they were able to win but before you came along, I've heard a few dragon spells being used in the arena that's about to be used for the games. it would seem not all of the Dovahdrogs were wiped out."

I was shocked when Zetherth said this.

"You mean there's a chance that there's more of them out there?"

"Well yes and no, you see, just like you Tamers, they're also on the brink of extinction, however, in Klaxiara there's only one Dovahdrog who has studied my brethren and our language for a long time, he goes by the name Alexander Fujimoto."

I was surprised when I heard that name and I then spoke up.

"I've heard that name somewhere before...wait now I remember, Alex was only a village kid at the time when Dad and I were wandering around the countryside after mom passed away so that we can become stronger and learn about Klaxiara's last known location about the great dragon war, Dad did mention that the Dovahdrogs were said to be either on the brink of extinction or they were all wiped out, I had no idea that Alex is one of them."