The Dragonsheild Guild And Gendonlune Academy Will Always Be Number 1!

3RD PERSON POV

As Laura and Keira fought against each other, the crowd was still shocked to learn that they're sisters, even some of the Dragon shield members were shocked to learn about Laura being Keira sister. Byakuya, however, wasn't surprised since Zara told him and he has kept his mouth shut about it. Yukino was sitting next to Leon and she was still surprised to learn that she has another sister. Leon noticed her surprised look and he asked her.

"Are you OK Yukino?"

"Am I OK? how can I be OK?! I just found out that I've got a long-lost sister and you think I'm OK?! I knew nothing about this Laura Frost until now!"

Yukino said after she yelled at Leon and she then sat back down on her seat. Sora was still shocked as well and then Hakko asked him.

"You never knew about Zara's other daughter?"

"No, nothing at all, but I have heard about this Dominic Frost before, but, I had no idea that Laura is master Zara's daughter as well."

Hakko then got one of her cards out and she then said to Sora.

"Maybe this guy can tell us more about this Laura Frost, come forth! spirit of the southern cross! Crux!"

Crux appeared and he said to Hakko.

"Hello Miss Hakko, what can I do for you?"

"Hello Crux, can you tell us about Laura Frost? she claims she's the daughter of the Ice Empress Zara because she can use Ice magic."

Crux nodded his head before he closed his eyes and then he began to search more information about Laura Frost. While he was looking for more information, the others were watching Keira and Laura's fight.

Laura spun her death scythe before she tried to attack Keira again, but she blocked Laura's attack again while their summonings fought against each other. Crus opened his eyes again and he said to Hakko and the others.

"I found some information about Laura, what you mentioned to me before is true, she is definitely the daughter of the Ice Empress and her Father was one of the guardians of Whiteville but unfortunately, he passed away a few months ago before Laura started attending Zomiara Academy. Laura attended the Academy at the age of 15 but after she turned 16 last month she became one of the Prefects so that she can become one of the Knights of the Magical Justice just like Zara."

The others were surprised by this and then Hakko asked him.

"If that's the case, then that would explain why she wanted to take part in the Magical Games, but, if she wanted to be like Zara then why is she now telling Keira that she's her sister?"

"Now that I don't know, there isn't any more information about aside from her age, her senior year in Zomiara Academy and her birthplace, etc."

Hakko was surprised by this and then Kagura spoke up.

"They're sisters and yet, they're fighting against each other."

Hakko and Sora looked at Kagura and she continued.

"I know that some reunions are meant to be happy for some people but finding out that you've got a half sibling is shocking and now, those two are fighting against one another."

Kagura had a bit of a sad expression on her face and then Hakko spoke up.

"I know what you're thinking, you wish you could have spent more time with Kaito before he was killed."

"Yeah, I wonder if Keira and Laura will see eye to eye?"

The others were silent for a moment until the announcer spoke up.