You're Half Tamer And Half Dragonlord!

KEIRA'S POV

We were all shocked when we saw Father revealing his new found power which was the power of a Dragonlord. I was really shocked by this because I had no idea that he was capable of this when I was with the dark guild. 

"What the hell is going on?! how is he able to control both a Dragonlord's power and the power of a Tamer?! it's unheard of!"

"You can say that again!"

Asuma said in a shocked tone. I looked at Yukino and I asked her.

"Yukino, did you know about this?"

"No, I had no idea that Father had this kind of power, do you think he was hiding this the whole time when you and I were with him?"

"I don't know, but one thing for certain, I'm not about to stand here like a frightened child and do nothing! get him!!"

I yelled angrily and then Kagura attacked him first with her sheathed sword. Father blocked her sword and he smirked at her.

"Nice try! but I'm not gonna fall for that same trick twice!!"

Father blew Kagura away with his flame magic. Kagura crash landed on the ground and I was shocked by this and then Sora shouted.

"You'll pay for that!! take this! Ice magic!! dance of the blades!!"

Several ice blades appeared and they charged at Father. Father smirked and then he took off into the skies after black dragon wings appeared. 

"Get back here!!"

Sora shouted as he summoned an ice eagle and he chased after Father.

"No Sora!! wait!"

"That idiot is gonna get himself killed!!"

I looked at the dragon sages and I said to them.

"Naxlon, Irseith, Zadra!! Aak Rok!! (help him!!)"

The dragon sages looked as if they were hesitant and I asked them.

"What's the matter? why aren't you attacking Father?"

Irseith walked over to me and she said to me.

"We can't, if he's got the ability of a dragonlord then we can't stop him."

"What?! why?!"

"In the old days before the Dragon King attacked, we respected the dragonlords and we were told never to harm any of them, we see them as one of our own."

"You can't be serious! that guy is neither a Tamer nor a Dragonlord! how can you three say that he's someone who you respect?! you're forgetting that freak show is the enemy!!"

The dragon sages looked away from me and I was shocked by this. Suddenly, Sora crashed landed onto the ground after getting hit by Father's attack. I helped him onto his feet and I said to the others.

"He's too strong!! everyone!! retreat!!"

"Good idea!"

Yukino said as she helped Kagura onto her feet and I said to Azuma.

"Azuma!! use your light magic!!"

"Gotcha! light magic!! light barrier!!"

Azuma used his light barrier and when Father tried to attack, he and the rest of his guildmates got blinded by his magic.

IVAN'S POV

Once our eyesight came back to normal, the other Tamers had vanished and I smirked at this.